Summer mercato 2021-22 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Selling Ronaldo is worth discussing

Not the most popular opinion, but there’s enough to be said about the good and bad things of having him
Ronaldo is a great player and is not our problem but we need to strengthen our team and it might take time.
Keeping Ronaldo have many benefits as it provides Juve with an even bigger exposure.
I think he does affect the team in terms of being a team but I also think a good coach would know how to handle it.
I`d only sell Ronaldo if it means Halland as I think we will be much better with a CF that knows he is a CF.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Selling Ronaldo is worth discussing

Not the most popular opinion, but there’s enough to be said about the good and bad things of having him
I would sell him, I love him but this team ain't ready for CHL, I would sell him and go all in for Haaland, let's pay 95m for him this summer.

I know he has clause, but we can't activate till next summer, so maybe Dortmund would sell him this summer.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
You find many Indian Ronaldo fanboys because of India's large population. Truth is just a handful of them are Ronaldo fanboys but the population is so large that even that small percentage can look really large in numbers in comparison.

If the Chinese could speak English and if they had access to YouTube, this comment would be replaced by 'Probably Chinese'.
I would remove this part if I could because I hate stereotypes but the rest was too funny and accurate not to post

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Ian Pellegrini from Roma still available for 30m? If Pirlo insists on McKennie/Ramsey playing the CM/AM hybrid, that's an easy and relatively cheap upgrade. If Udinese goes to B, De Paul might be available for similar money too

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
Selling Ronaldo would be effin stupid.

I'd rather sell Dybala for 50+ and go all in on Haaland. Morata can go back to Atletico.
Sell Ramsey, Bentancur, 33.
Get Locateli and another midfielder that can hold the ball and drive forward.
Get at least one good fullback.

150 should do it.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
How many hundreds of millions do you think it would take to land one of mbappe or haaland?
Mbappe something like 180-200m , while Haaland something like 90m (this summer) and next summer (75m realease clause) , i would love Haaland , we can't get Mbappe he'll sign for Real for sure .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Sell dybala, don't take the option on morata and buy haaland for 90m. No brainer. Just need to find adequate back up for haaland.

Agree on mbappe...the price war will be epic.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Sell dybala, don't take the option on morata and buy haaland for 90m. No brainer. Just need to find adequate back up for haaland.

Yup that's exactly what we should do.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020

don't we all agree that our main concern in the next transfer window should be in mid sector?
i don't think we can fix midfield problem, and wingback problem too, if we decide to buy haaland with only one big fish (dybala) to sacrified
we need big money to fix mid problem.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we need:
belotti to back up morata and ronaldo
gosens for left wing
pasalic for midfield.

keep it simple for now until we get some dead weight off the wage bill like costa, rugani, berna, ds. once these guys are off wage bill in 2022 go for a superstar signing.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If you want to sacrifice one area to support another then we end up in the shit either way. We have a habit of fixing one area and weakening others...pogba higuain for example.

- - - Updated - - -

we need:
belotti to back up morata and ronaldo
gosens for left wing
pasalic for midfield.

keep it simple for now until we get some dead weight off the wage bill like costa, rugani, berna, ds. once these guys are off wage bill in 2022 go for a superstar signing.
The amount of deadweight is ridiculous. Who are we kidding? It's going to take all summer just to find deals for those players on loan.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Ian Pellegrini from Roma still available for 30m? If Pirlo insists on McKennie/Ramsey playing the CM/AM hybrid, that's an easy and relatively cheap upgrade. If Udinese goes to B, De Paul might be available for similar money too
Yes, he still hasn't signed a new deal that would remove that clause. I was thinking about him too recently. He's been having a good season so far from what I'm reading.
If we somehow manage to sell any of Ramsey, Rabiot or Bentancur, he should be the one to replace them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)