Summer mercato 2021-22 (132 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Sign Aguero now, then let's act surprised he is injured that often and look for Scamacca or Quagliarella as his January short-term replacement.

Also then listen to Badass speak volumes about how proven goalscorer Quag is, or how Scamacca is full of potential and how Tootsie is genius again.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sign Aguero now, then let's act surprised he is injured that often and look for Scamacca or Quagliarella as his January short-term replacement.

Also then listen to Badass speak volumes about how proven goalscorer Quag is, or how Scamacca is full of potential and how Tootsie is genius again.
Or

Whoever we sign this summer will be put in high regards, then slate paratici later because he's supposedly coaching the team and isn't performing. That's the narrative since last summer.

Scary thing is there are people here who would not object to Quag, probably the same people who wanted us to re-sign mandzukic in January, slated paratici for not doing so anyways. Thank fuck we didn't given how bad he looks for Milan, but I suppose its paratici's fault too.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Tbh we are better off renewing Morata for another year, find a young striker like Daka or kean. I don't think aguero fits with us both in terms of his age and wage, not when we're still trying to bring the average age down.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And their age combined. In June Aguero is going to be 33.

That means him and Ronaldo are 69.
Experience, Dusan.

Live a little.

:p

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh we are better off renewing Morata for another year, find a young striker like Daka or kean. I don't think aguero fits with us both in terms of his age and wage, not when we're still trying to bring the average age down.
I mentioned Daka before LOL

no one knows who he is. Badass does though :touched:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Kean is doing quite well at PSG, just forget about him, no way they'd sell him at this point.
you mean psg? they don't own kean, he's on a dry loan from everton. psg wanna buy him though, and kean wants to stay.

we'd need that strong nedved-raiola friendship at full force if we wanted moise to return. i'd pass on players who prefer other clubs, but hey, we bought arthur too.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Kean is doing quite well at PSG, just forget about him, no way they'd sell him at this point.
Kean is owned by Everton, loaned with no option. It will be up to him to decide I case we try to bring him back. IIRC he already chose PSG instead of Juve last summer, so I wouldn't count on him not choosing to stay at PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)