Summer mercato 2021-22 (109 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Fuck Pjanic, and double fuck Pjanic on those ridiculous wages. The dude is already semi retired. Ageing, slow and useless. He was already gassed before he left - now, he's just a shell, an empty, hollow shell with more holes than Mirko's Nona's 35 year old granny panties.

Also, fuck UEFA, Cefelis and football in general.
I’m guessing you wasn’t invited to Pjanic’s party before he left for Barca?

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Bernardo Silva seems surplus to requirements and on his way out, since Man City is spending more money on players than EU on vaccines...

Too bad we still cannot offload one, two, three or in best case scenario all of our midfielders and wait, look and take advantage of market opportunities like this...

The club doesn't need to spend big, they need to spend smart and they absolutely had to offload at least two more first team players so far, at least!

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Bernardo Silva seems surplus to requirements and on his way out, since Man City is spending more money on players than EU on vaccines...

Too bad we still cannot offload one, two, three or in best case scenario all of our midfielders and wait, look and take advantage of market opportunities like this...

The club doesn't need to spend big, they need to spend smart and they absolutely had to offload at least two more first team players so far, at least!
I was wondering if Mahrez was available year ago, but seems they rather stick with him and get rid of Bernando Silva. Bernando Silva seems to be a player who's great on ball, but still gets nothing done with it. Most of the time i'v seen him play, he just sticks himself near the corner flag and offering couple passes here n there. He's not that dynamic, even he's great at dribbling but football is more than that. He's definitely suitable for certain teams, but i think RW isn't just for him.

Jun 7, 2003
I was wondering if Mahrez was available year ago, but seems they rather stick with him and get rid of Bernando Silva. Bernando Silva seems to be a player who's great on ball, but still gets nothing done with it. Most of the time i'v seen him play, he just sticks himself near the corner flag and offering couple passes here n there. He's not that dynamic, even he's great at dribbling but football is more than that. He's definitely suitable for certain teams, but i think RW isn't just for him.
Guardiola plays bad football, it's not Bernardos fault

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's frustrating that nothing happens in our mercato, but then you see Spanish and Italian giants losing their stars left and right due to financial reasons (Messi, Varane, Ramos, Lukaku, Hakimi, Donnarumma, Calhanoglu) and you can only be quietly happy that we're not in any danger of losing our stars.
which stars though...

for me, only chiesa, de ligt and cuadrado would be unsellable, and i wouldn't mind losing some of our high earning stars at all.

:bigram::arthur::MDS::berna:+ rugani just to name a few

meanwhile demiral leaves for 2 fucking millions, which wouldn't cover his amortization lol. and i'm not mad about losing demiral, it's just the conditions and rugani's possible stay which is disappointing.

i find it pretty hard to call this mercato positive so far. but let's wait and see what happens in the remaining couple of weeks. locatelli's arrival alone would tip the balance.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Bernardo Silva’s salary (if information on google is right) is ~9m gross. If we can get him on loan it’s better than getting Pjanic.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's frustrating that nothing happens in our mercato, but then you see Spanish and Italian giants losing their stars left and right due to financial reasons (Messi, Varane, Ramos, Lukaku, Hakimi, Donnarumma, Calhanoglu) and you can only be quietly happy that we're not in any danger of losing our stars.

This is what I told JCK elsewhere :D I'm relaxed despite the non activity, because I know it could be way worse. Actually expected worse, I did not expect us to be in August with Ronaldo, Dybala and Sandro still in our books (with no replacements, or super bad replacements for them). For now thats a win in itself for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)