Summer mercato 2021-22 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
LOL, like they would get that much.

--

Btw, he's only 21 and already losing hair?
They wouldn't of course, unless a stupid British team pays the cash based on three games with his national team... So not exactly an impossible scenario...

Still very young though and did absolutely nothing interesting and worth mentioning in Serie A last season, so far he's basically a Pjaca before we bought him...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Maybe he shouldn’t have extended his contract just this last year. I doubt Lotito submits to extortion though. Dude has 4 years left on his contract.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
So Maldini just renegotiated the deal with Brescia and secured Sandro Tonali for €17m +3m add ons. The initial agreement was €35m... Absolute steal. And to think we paid the same amount for.. Rovella..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He should've wanted out a long time ago. Makes me wonder if he would have made the Spanish squad if he played for a better team and club.
Honestly I fail to understand how he wasnt there.
The guy is a leader, creative and one of the best in his role.

- - - Updated - - -

We can but we need more than 50M and the player`s will to ask to leave PSG and then if we are lucky he will play more than 50% of the season for twice the contract we would give to anyone else (excluding Pogba)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So Maldini just renegotiated the deal with Brescia and secured Sandro Tonali for €17m +3m add ons. The initial agreement was €35m... Absolute steal. And to think we paid the same amount for.. Rovella..
Tonali did literally nothing last season. If he didn’t have Pirlos haircut no one would give a fuck about him. I’ll take rovella over him any day.

Jun 6, 2015
Why? He wasn't even a starter for meelan last year.
Kessie Bennacer Salesmaker and Chalanoglu were all ahead off him.
He looks lika a dud since he can't come through the ranks in that dreadful midfield.
How much would you pay for a 5th option?
Salemaekers is a winger, don't remember Hakan playing in the double-pivot either. Their players for that midfield two were Kessie, Bennacer, Tonali and Meite who came to help them for the second part of the season. Krunic also got some minutes here and there. So for the first part of the season he was the first choice back-up behind Kessie and Bennacer and then during the second part of the season Meite was also ahead of him.

Wouldn't put too much weight on any of that though as you'd expect a young player like him to take a while before finding his feet at the top level. Just look at how Locatelli is doing at the moment for example after struggling a bit just a couple of years ago. For context Fagioli who many on here see as a good talent is only 10 months younger than Tonali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)