Summer mercato 2021-22 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
imagine how good griezmann is if barcelona consider depay an upgrade over him
He is...
Greizmann is a good player but his pay grade is about three times what his true worth..

Depay - He is a good player at the exact pay grade he should be in.

We need to find someone better anyway..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just read that there is a deadline of june 16th for to trigger options to buy in loan deals by the Lega?

How does this affect the Tonali situation? Does this mean if they don't agree a deal by tomorrow then their option to sign is up and we could swoop in for him?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Just read that there is a deadline of june 16th for to trigger options to buy in loan deals by the Lega?

How does this affect the Tonali situation? Does this mean if they don't agree a deal by tomorrow then their option to sign is up and we could swoop in for him?
I'd rather not. He's proven jackshit at Milan. Locatelli is a much more mature player than him and he's the profile we should be going for ideally.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'd rather not. He's proven jackshit at Milan. Locatelli is a much more mature player than him and he's the profile we should be going for ideally.
I agree about locatelli being the more proven but if we could get both... have two of the penninsula's best young CM talents for once

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So the only thing we know is that we get an under 23 team so one day the players could play for Sassuolo and the likes...
I hope we insert some buy back clauses

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck em give them rugani instead. DRAGUSIN FUCKING STAYS!
Dragusin at the moment is not Serie A level.
He is perfectly built but his ability is not there yet.
Rugani is mediocre but he is Serie A level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)