vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
5/10

positive: signing Locatelli for an okay fee, getting Kean back (not too happy about the fee in the end)
negative: not fixing LB, not getting left winger, not fixing midfield which is the biggest issue because Locatelli alone won't change much, buying and loaning kid from psv

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
2/10
Prediction for the season
Serie A: between 3rd and 6th
Europe: between QF and group stage exit.

Good: Locatelli
Bad: midfield still shit
Ugly: shit show at the end with CR7 gone

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
7/10
This has been a really difficult mercato with Ronaldo leaving three days before the end of the transfer window. We have done what we could do now we leave it to Allegri to do his magic and get the best out of team. Fino alla fine

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
4/10

I'm very generous in giving 4 because we hired a good coach but sold a player who guaranteed you 25 goals a season in the last days of the mercato without an adequate replacement.

Decent acquisition with Locatelli but a terrible selling mercato overall.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
3/10

Attack is downgraded ...selling CR7 without proper replacement is a suicide ....we already thinking to offload him , but to let him leave with no plan B , this is fail, and kean is not enough to lead out attack !

liked how CR7 sold initially ...then a 15 m over a 5 years ...is this joke !!

Loca is good job. but failed to kick at least Ramsey and or Bentacur out

Keeping Rugani and MDS is another fail ....at least last year we loaned him and his salary ...

loaning Demiral knowing Cheillini is old and injury prone + Bounocci prone to mistakes is another fail in my book

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Shitty Mercato.
Sadly we're tied by some big wages which makes some players unsellable.
Ramsay
Szczeny
Bernardeschi
Rabiot
Alex Sandro
Dybala

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
3/10.
The squad is worse than the previous season where we were awful and scraped 4th.
Locatelli and Allegri is positive.
De Shitlio, Raguno, Ramsey, Bentancur still here offsets the positive into a minus along with a 30+ goal striker replaced with a few unproven youngsters.

Jun 16, 2020
Countdown from 10:

10 - No U23 plusvalenza
9 - Berna still here
8 - Ramsey still here
7 - Rabiot still here
6 - Bentancur still here
5 - Demiral early Christmas gift to Atalanta
4 - De Sciglio back
3 - Fake primavera speranza
2 - No Ronaldo backup plan
1 - Rugani

Start building again

1 - Loca
2 - Kean
3 - Max
4 - Kaio

A cold 4 from my side. Underwhelming!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
3/10 for me.

We’ve not sufficiently addressed the gaping wound in midfield. Locatelli isn’t going to solve this problem on his own, a good signing but not even remotely enough.

Other problematic positions have been completely ignored too.

It surprises me that even after the first game no alarm bells were ringing for the management to go out and find another midfielder right away/ look at these other weak points.

Especially when looking at some of the last minute deals, it’s negligence and incompetence to a high level.

We could all see from a mile away that Ronaldo was leaving and there wasn’t any plan with that either. We’re lucky that Man U ended up coming in for him at the end. It smacks of poor excuse that they have highlighted the money we lost from his sale as if to justify such a constipated mercato.

We’re very much in a fight for fourth this year and unlike last year I wouldn’t put us as favourites in that group of teams vying for it.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Taking into account what was already in the squad is what makes it worse. The mercato in itself wouldn't have been a problem if we didn't have a squad full of weaklings.

Rating 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)