Summer mercato 2021-22 poll (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Just hope that we are all wrong with our predictions and Max can make this team work.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw whats going in in Barca? Wanted to check if they did sell Griezmman but their polish site is down. There was a rumour they would sell Antoine and buy Luuk fucking de Jong, can u imagine this. Their site down might mean this deal did materialize
Both deals are close

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I went for a 4.
I understand we had to sell before we buy and have a lot of overpaid players on our roster. The Ronaldo situation didn’t help. And I’m glad we didn’t panic buy on shit. I would be happier if the club had kept some younger players. Rovella, Fagioli, or Ranocchia would have been good to see.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Negatives;

- Midfield still weak
- Overall we seem to be weakening the quality of the squad year after year lately
- Huge question mark from where the goals are coming - it seems we're going to bet everything on a lot of incosistent players to score.

Positives;

- Addressed the CR7 issue
- Allegri

+15

5/10

It's going to be a long and painful season, but somehow I believe we'll come through.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
3/10

Positives;
we have young italian core of Kean, Locatelli
we become The Young Lady with Kean, Locatelli and Kaio Jorge

Negatives;
its a shame we missed out on Donnaruma
crap end with Ronaldo
we didn’t improve midfield a lot (Ramsey is everytime injured and Artur is out for few months)
Rugani and De Sciglio
We did worst mercato of all top Italian clubs

photo_2021-09-01_00-28-12.jpg

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I think he did ok considering circunstance so I think our summer it would be as high as a 5 and for me he did that.

Demiral hurts, specially when Ruru was the one left.
CR7 could have been handled it better but let him go was the best thing for our finance.
Loca deal felt like the way we are going to do business now, ask player to force their way out. We should be doing this for years like RM and BM does

The rest is just about Fabio's shit and our financial state, next year it should be way better

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Looks enthusiastic, that smile says it all really. Must have been such a relief for him to leave this sinking ship of a club. Hope he flops hard though, for United at least.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
0 mercato for me

lb wasn't improved
midfield wasn't improved
attack got WORSE

conte would have been better choice as coach than allegri in this case. he is better motivator and would have whipped these turds into shape. at least for a season.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
0 mercato for me

lb wasn't improved
midfield wasn't improved
attack got WORSE

conte would have been better choice as coach than allegri in this case. he is better motivator and would have whipped these turds into shape. at least for a season.
Really though?

Conte would have quit the exact moment he didn’t get the tools he would have wanted.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I feel since he did well here he has increasingly thought of himself as entitled to what he wants, and rightfully so as it gets results.

His way or the highway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)