Summer mercato 2015 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Did ... did we just turned into Arsenal? Have ambition to win $#@! all but gloat that we have positive cashflow?
YES WE FKING ARE.

Maybe you didn't notice but after 2011 Summer Mercato where Elkan gave us a loan of 120m we've been at it.
Go and take a look. We always spent what we gained.
The best thing we did? increase wages.
-_____________________________________________________________________-
Dare anyone claim i'm not right and that it didn't happen.
Realise why Conte left while you're at it.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Probably blame it on a "transition year" and not bring in any attacking players to our midfield lacking in quality. Going from Marchisio as a sub because the others were way too $#@!ing good to $#@!ing padoin and sturaro.

I'm really disgusted and sad at how they tore down our team after getting to the CL final. I was hoping we would build on that and try to get there again. But this Mercato has been a directionless mess from the beginning. 😢

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Just happens to be the best fucking AM not in a top team :tuttosport:
Why are you fapping on a player we cant remotely possibly perhaps never get at all

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really disgusted and sad at how they tore down our team after getting to the CL final. I was hoping we would build on that and try to get there again. But this Mercato has been a directionless mess from the beginning. ��
Yeah, fuck us for wanting that Tevez demands a move to Boca, Vidal one to bayern, and that Pirlo was finished

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Yeah, $#@! us for wanting that Tevez demands a move to Boca, Vidal one to bayern, and that Pirlo was finished
Look at how Schalke and Wolfsburg did business. They are holding their prized players and letting them go for the absolute best prize, while we just fucking gave away Tevez to Boca, gave away Vidal for nothing and even gave away Llorente, just because we are just so damn nice.

Come play at Juve! We are just so nice, we'll give you away when you want to leave.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Look at how Schalke and Wolfsburg did business. They are holding their prized players and letting them go for the absolute best prize, while we just fucking gave away Tevez to Boca, gave away Vidal for nothing and even gave away Llorente, just because we are just so damn nice.

Come play at Juve! We are just so nice, we'll give you away when you want to leave.
You dont seemb to follow football.

Tevez wanted to go to Boca. Its tevez. He would just stay there if we refused. Boca lowballed it cause they knew we had no option to keep tevez.
Vidal wanted to go to Bayern. We got 37mil for it wich is a reasonable price for a cm that isnt scoring goals.
Llorente refused all clubs that could pay a fee. And those he accepted couldnt afford it. We needed his wage gone, so we terminated his contract and save 20 million over 2 years

Maybe follow football a bit

- - - Updated - - -

"money is not an issue"

btw fekir >>>>>> draxler, and it's not even close

too bad he's not for sale
Money is not an issue, for the 500th time, means that we are willing to pay alot for the worth of the player, but we dont want to overpay.

its finding 40mil for isco or gotze fine and doing it , but refusing to pay 40 mil for vasquez

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Fekir rumours? :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

but wouldnt he cost 40-50M if they were selling?
True but it's now or never. Next year EPL clubs will have shitload of money and he would be BPL bound
Honestly? after bidding 33m for Draxler i'd go to Lyon ask them how much they'd want for the player and pay them. Same goes for Fekir.
He want 4-5m? fine give them!
We reduced our wage payout by a lot we can fking afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)