Summer mercato 2015 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sure dude, but this you assuming that when we signed Khedira we had no idea that we were going to be selling Vidal. I'm not sure I am in complete agreement with that. I feel the club already knew all with the player that they intended on selling him, and that's why signed Sami on the salary they did, even before the Vidal sale was made. I will be pretty speechless if we are left clutching at the likes of Lamela for a CAM. A clear panic fourth or fifth choice panic buy.
Khedira had to have been thought of as a numbers replacement after letting Pirlo go. He's not really all that versatile, and wasn't going to play CAM like Vidal. I think our management was probably thinking they replacing a midfielder in Pirlo with another. And when Vidal left the idea was to find a CAM to replace him with. Only, they've failed completely to do so.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Juventus have reportedly agreed terms on the deal for Olympique de Marseilles' Mario Lemina, beating Napoli.

The midfielder was already believed to be close to the Bianconeri in spite of an interest by their Azzurri rivals.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport online, director general Beppe Marotta is defining the last details of the deal with OM in these hours.

It appears that Mauricio Isla will join the Ligue 1 club as part of the deal, but not Paolo De Ceglie, who turned down the possibility of moving to France.

The financial details have not been released yet, though the most recent reports mentioned a €1.5m loan deal with an option to buy for €10m.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
This mercato, is abit fucked up . We got holes and the way we reacted didn't help much. Let's hope lessons learned this summer, and we get back to our usual game from next onwards.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Vazquez would be as expensive as draxler.. actually let me reword this.

Vazquez will cost us as much as we bidded for draxler if not more. Infact I just don't see it happening.

We got a better chance with saponaro IMO.

Hernanes would be useful.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Vazquez (the new Fabian O'Neill), Hernanes (the Inter reject), and Soapera (the overrated Empoli cunt).

We sold Vidal for 40, Coman for a sizeable fee, and freed up 20 million in wages from the Llorente sale. Let's get someone worthwhile, a fucker who can make an impact. Our midfield is thin (cuz of the injuries) and lacking in creativity, and our attack is comprised of 4 guys, of whom 1 is only capable of creating. A much weakened midfield, and a pathetic attack. That is what this Mercato has resulted in thus far.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Things have gone terribly wrong in the last few days. We are acting like Inter JFC
well the inter of this year would now pay 50m for draxler ^^. kondogbia-style.
i´m not worried at all because i´m sure your long awaited super secret special-signing will be great. any updates on that? ^^
if it doesn´t materialize, will you tell us what you were on about?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Fuck Vazquez (the new Fabian O'Neill), Hernanes (the Inter reject), and Soapera (the overrated Empoli cunt).

We sold Vidal for 40, Coman for a sizeable fee, and freed up 20 million in wages from the Llorente sale. Let's get someone worthwhile, a fucker who can make an impact. Our midfield is thin (cuz of the injuries) and lacking in creativity, and our attack is comprised of 4 guys, of whom 1 is only capable of creating. A much weakened midfield, and a pathetic attack. That is what this Mercato has resulted in thus far.
:shifty:

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Let me show you how reliable GDM nowadays:

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/...ventus-is-pessimistic-lamela-the-alternative/
"Executive director Marotta has initiated the conversations to bring the former Roma player back to Serie A."

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/juventus-transfer-update-lemina-lamela-witsel-situations/
" Erik Lamela is a possibility but at the moment there isn't a concrete negotiation with Tottenham."

Also yesterday, we will go full after Witsel if Draxler won't arrove, today Witsel tactically not a fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)