Summer mercato 2015 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As much as I am disappointed from the sales we've made (apart from Ogbonna) that I am almost losing the trust I had in this management, I still want to believe that we will do a couple of miracle signings from now until the window is closed. I really want to believe that we will have a complete squad.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
$#@! it. Just get Draxler and this Lamina guy and be done with it. I just want to forget this mercato and move on to what's important, the results.
You're talking about it like it was a disaster of a mercato. Its definitely been a revolution but in the end I think we'll play much more exciting attacking football with the players we've acquired as long as we can win possession of the ball and keep it, unlike the Udinese game.

lucabrasi9tre

Apr 8, 2015
You're talking about it like it was a disaster of a mercato. Its definitely been a revolution but in the end I think we'll play much more exciting attacking football with the players we've acquired as long as we can win possession of the ball and keep it, unlike the Udinese game.
Key here is that was indeed a revolution. And its smart that they did it now when they were just on the top rather than waiting to crash and then revolutionize like the Milan clubs.

Tevez was replaced by Mandzu and Dybala. Thats the best even oil rich clubs could do to replace a WC ST.

Pirlo is about to be 37 and was a liability at times. People are really overstating this loss imo. But even so Khediera replaces him and is an upgrade for this year.

Vidal was by far the biggest loss. He personified the warrior mentality of the squad. If they get Draxler + a depth MF as a replacement ill call it only a slight downgrade in terms of overall squad quality.

Getting a pure robery deal on Coman and bringing in other young players to the age down was great business as well. As long as Draxler arrives ill call this mercato a 9/10. 10/10 if they land Witsel too.

Jul 1, 2010
God damn we signed so many new players.

Mandzukic, Dybala, Khedira, Cuadrado, Rugani, Alex Sandro, Zaza, Draxler, and perhaps Witsel?

Allegri will have a massive task since we basically changed half our squad.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Key here is that was indeed a revolution. And its smart that they did it now when they were just on the top rather than waiting to crash and then revolutionize like the Milan clubs.

Tevez was replaced by Mandzu and Dybala. Thats the best even oil rich clubs could do to replace a WC ST.

Pirlo is about to be 37 and was a liability at times. People are really overstating this loss imo. But even so Khediera replaces him and is an upgrade for this year.

Vidal was by far the biggest loss. He personified the warrior mentality of the squad. If they get Draxler + a depth MF as a replacement ill call it only a slight downgrade in terms of overall squad quality.

Getting a pure robery deal on Coman and bringing in other young players to the age down was great business as well. As long as Draxler arrives ill call this mercato a 9/10. 10/10 if they land Witsel too.
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)