Summer mercato 2015 (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok so we are getting Draxler who is a good player but to be honest in terms of stats he hasnt proved he is an assists master or a goalscorer...
We are selling Coman which is a big mistake IMO - I agree we should loan him but not to Bayern but a smaller team like Palermo - a place where he could be a star!
So basically what we are now is Arsenal type of team (the Arsenal of a few years ago) which was full with potential stars but nothing concrete!
I guess we will get the scudetto even if it will be a very close one - Which we could easily win again with 2 WC signings instead of some potential stars...
In CL we are currently on par with City and Sevilla - We are definitely weaker than last year and I dont see us getting into the CL final again... not with this team.. not without a star attacker!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
He probably asked to leave, Oggy. We wouldn't have sold him if he didn't. It's how we operate.
I understand your sarcasm, but still it doesn't make sense, he is leaving us because lack of playing time, and is joining Bayern? How stupid is he?

Oct 23, 2011
I understand your sarcasm, but still it doesn't make sense, he is leaving us because lack of playing time, and is joining Bayern? How stupid is he?
Bayern seem to rate him. Strangely enough, he will get more playing time there than he would get here. They tend to rotate a lot and besides, Robben and Ribery won't be fit for an entire season.

On another note, as Bayern's offer came sort of out of the blue (we surely weren't expecting him to leave were we?), does this mean we have an additional x amount that we could spend this summer?

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
He will play more there, Bayern will win the league in january and then they rotate until the end.While others rest for CL.They know what they are doing.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Ok so we are getting Draxler who is a good player but to be honest in terms of stats he hasnt proved he is an assists master or a goalscorer...
We are selling Coman which is a big mistake IMO - I agree we should loan him but not to Bayern but a smaller team like Palermo - a place where he could be a star!
So basically what we are now is Arsenal type of team (the Arsenal of a few years ago) which was full with potential stars but nothing concrete!
I guess we will get the scudetto even if it will be a very close one - Which we could easily win again with 2 WC signings instead of some potential stars...
In CL we are currently on par with City and Sevilla - We are definitely weaker than last year and I dont see us getting into the CL final again... not with this team.. not without a star attacker!
Star attacker you say? We shelled out 40 million for a piece of shit of course... To forget about Mandzukic, what a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)