Summer mercato 2015 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I did, he would be real good cheap option for rotation (better then Padoin and Pereyra, Sturaro I wanna see him grow, but would tough for him to face off Song prolly) , excellent all around CM qualities.

He just made the wrong career move to Barca. Did you see him for West Ham? Fantastic. And at his best for Arsenal in last season, he was a perfect blend of dynamic box to box and defensive regista, had like 15 assists.

It's not qualities that go away, and would improve us. Besides physical and defensive qualities, our passing for sure (Khedira is more just a runner in comparison, experienced one, but limited). Typically a CM /DM that doesn't get much attention (besides going to Barca lol) due to not scoring goals for the highlight reel.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Somehow, it is so funny how an (from what we believe) unexpected sell of a quality player like Vidal, can change our whole transfer policy the last weeks. We were basically in for an AM (if we would find the right guy) and we end up with Alex Sandro, Cuadrado and possibly a CM. Because of the recent years, I trust Marotta and co. in what they are doing as they have led Juventus to become the n1 in italy in a short period of time, but it all seems a bit chaotic these days. Also the sentence: we invest in Italian players makes no sense whatsoever as we only bought one talent in Rugani (and Zaza who will be loaned out probably).

From a business point of view, Juventus a a million dollar company and it is strange to see the turning points in a short period of time. There has to be a logic behind it all don't you guys think?

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Gianluca Di Marzio retweeted
Nobel Arustamyan ‏@ANobelito 2h2 hours ago
More of my sources report that Zenit is close to singing Moutinho. Zenit is the priority option for the Portuguese international

Welcome Witsel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)