Summer mercato 2015 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
14:10 - JUVE SAYS NO TO LOAN OF ISLA - Juventus would flatly to the loan application by the Seville Mauricio Isla. And 'what the Spanish portal Estadio Deportivo indicating how the Andalusians wanted the Chilean on loan. In the next few hours there could be new contacts between the two clubs, but one thing is certain: the Bianconeri do not intend to carry out operations similar to that concluded for Llorente. The time of charity is over.

:lol2:
Damn :rofl:

What media reported this :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I get being against frenzy inducing spam. But we are here to post first and foremost, it kinda sounds like you signaling him out a little lol. Like you are professors who expect him to source every word he writes
Yeah, thats like a rule wich is from previous summer mercato, and with all the shit flowing around, it became relevant again.

it really doesnt take efford to add sources, seriously

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
you are wrong, 3 different mods, me included, banned him from that thread, and it aint no conspiracy
I haven't posted three posts stating something without putting a source.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, thats like a rule wich is from previous summer mercato, and with all the $#@! flowing around, it became relevant again.

it really doesnt take efford to add sources, seriously
I do. The Marotta one was the first.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Nick, in all seriousness you need to understand people here take the original quotes from Beppe more seriously than sky/GDS rumours.
It's obvious you need to post a source or a link for that because that's concrete news.
Just chill bro and do some yoga.

Jul 20, 2012
The thing is with all these self proclaimed gurus on twitter, half of them are posting translations that are not correct or just bs. Not saying you are posting those rumors, Nick, but if there isnt a source, who's to say you didnt make it up?(Not claiming you did)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
you are wrong, 3 different mods, me included, banned him from that thread, and it aint no conspiracy
Usually completely agree, mainly yourself to blame (too frenzied /enthusiastic sharing leads to misinformation). But besides being too litteral with this rule, also last week/ days I saw him making posts that others (regular posters) were making, Mark included, and him getting negative attention for it or called out. Bit silly focus on him like that is noticeable at times.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Usually completely agree, mainly yourself to blame (too frenzied /enthusiastic sharing leads to misinformation). But besides being too litteral with this rule, also last week/ days I saw him making posts that others were making, Mark included, and him getting negative attention for it or called out. Bit silly focus on him like that is noticeable at times.
i dont know which posts you are referring to, but no way will mark post 'definite' news with no source

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Wolfsburg seems interested in Draxler and we all know they are less cheap than we are so... goodbye Draxler? .... Please just dont get Witsel instead!
Anderson,Goetze, Isco, Ibra (even though is old and a bit selfish we have no WC player in attack and we do need one)

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
If we need a DM /CM choice that's easy to get and would be cheap /easy to loan. Should consider Alex Song, both box to box and holding Mid, very good Passer, technical capabilities, strong and decently capable ballwinner. Much rather him then Witsel. He impressed me alot in basic impact whenever I saw him for West Ham.

Only issue is he has a small injury and recovering, owned by Barca and not officially loaned back to West Ham again I think. Would ideal, complete as they come CM, DM that has excellent regista capabilities.

Do you think Song and Mandzukic in the same team is a good idea? :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Defenite news with no source is facepalm worthy lol.

Besides that, in general we need to remember that these guys are generally just excited fans. Not serious cyber journalists to hold to some strict standard or take too seriously. Even if what is twisted as news in certain timing can create panic and mood swings :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)