Summer mercato 2015 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
As long as nobody comes out and says Beppes hands were tied on this, Im just going to wait for the AM move to play out before deciding if thats worth being a bygone, or worthy of debate.
The only way this move makes sense as a way to get a high wage earner off the books, is if we sign a top AM worth paying in that top wage bracket. If we don't sign a good AM, this move combined with the Zaza move make absolutely zero sense.

I'm not holding my breath.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The endgame to all of this HAS to be an Attacking Midfielder, and a good one at that.

With the salaries of Vidal, Pirlo, Ogbonna, Tevez, and Llorente off of the books, that should more than negate the new salaries brought into the club . The highest salary of the new players most likely being Khedira.

If Marotta is willing to just let Llorente and his huge salary go, then there must be an endgame to it, and one that will be satisfactory
Seems like it.

Its odd this sudden change. First we are good to keep Llorente and loan Zaza. Then we suddenly decide to keep zaza as the backup, and mutual terminate llorente

But why ? Why did we suddenly changed approach ? Has to be a reason

Oct 23, 2012
We don't know if he wanted out or is it that you know him? Sorry but All petty excuses
Why would he be let go if he wasn't a fifth or sixth option here? Allegri clearly played him to showcase him in the last match. Llorente has always expressed a desire to return to Spain after his days with Juve were over. For all intents and purposes his Juve career stalled and he would be the fourth or fifth option behind Mandzukic, Morata, Dybala and even Coman. So I have no problem with letting him go where he can challenge at Sevilla for a starting role along side Kevin Gameiro and Ciro Immobile.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The only way this move makes sense as a way to get a high wage earner off the books, is if we sign a top AM worth paying in that top wage bracket. If we don't sign a good AM, this move combined with the Zaza move make absolutely zero sense.

I'm not holding my breath.
Thats what I'm saying. If we get an AM at the end of all of this, I don't give a shit about the means to the end, when it involves letting a player we got for free, to leave on a free. But if it doesn't, then we are borderline incompetent in achieving our targets as far being a club with european ambitions goes. Beppe would have absolutely no excuse on this one. Which is why i think we are moving on something. Surely, trying to move Llorente, then Zaza, then Llorente for free has got to be worth the headache for someone 'worthy of the club'.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ok so I'm hearing De bruyne to ManCity for 70m. How does this affect us ?
Silva or Nasri, one would assume.

If you are under the premise that Wolfsburg suddenly goes for Draxler, which could be one of the reasons as to why this has dragged on as it has. Schalke just waiting for someone else to legitimately enter the race.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Seems like it.

Its odd this sudden change. First we are good to keep Llorente and loan Zaza. Then we suddenly decide to keep zaza as the backup, and mutual terminate llorente

But why ? Why did we suddenly changed approach ? Has to be a reason
This can be the only thing that I can think of. Zaza makes so much less than Llorente. I really hope they are freeing up Salary space because if it were to end right now, this looks bad.

- - - Updated - - -

with Lazio getting out of the CL. I'll see if I can find how much extra we can get...
Oh I see.

For a second there, the way you capitalized the P in "Pool", I was thinking that maybe we were going after someone from Liverpool.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21,778
    This can be the only thing that I can think of. Zaza makes so much less than Llorente. I really hope they are freeing up Salary space because if it were to end right now, this looks bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I see.

For a second there, the way you capitalized the P in "Pool", I was thinking that maybe we were going after someone from Liverpool.
    oh sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

It should be quite something. Last year we all fapped when nipples went out and this season the TV deal got bigger, so it should mean more money honey :D
    :xfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

Would that allow us to change strategy this late? And would that genuinely allow us to increase budget when Marotta has already said we have the money?
    :boh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)