Summer mercato 2015 (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
id rather no one. im not a fan of short gap options especially in such an important role
But didnt you just considered Nasri on loan. Even that is a short gap option. I find Sneijder is a choice that isn't that bad cause he knows the league well, and secondly we ourself have done well picking up veterans like Pirlo,Tevez and Evra when others thought they wont matter. But let's hope we get our first choice options in this case Draxler so that we don't have to even consider the likes of Nasri or Sneijder.

Jul 20, 2012
But didnt you just considered Nasri on loan. Even that is a short gap option. I find Sneijder is a choice that isn't that bad cause he knows the league well, and secondly we ourself have done well picking up veterans like Pirlo,Tevez and Evra when others thought they wont matter. But let's hope we get our first choice options in this case Draxler so that we don't have to even consider the likes of Nasri or Sneijder.
It was a joke :D

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Less than 5 days to go before the window closes...who is it gonna be...Draxler,Goetze,Gundogan,Calhonaglu,Isco,Oscar,Pastore,Sneijder,Bernardo Silva,

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
i keep telling you guys, Berardi is the perfect fit for what we need, it's a move that needs to happen before the end of the deadline.... stop going to the Bundeslega to beg for players that we will never get and look stupid along the way, stay in Italy where we are the top dog and get the player to complete our puzzle.

...........Morata
........Dybala.Berardi
...Pogba.Marchisio.Cuadrado
Sandro.Chellini.Bonucci.Litch

^^^^^ That team is a headache for everyone in Serie A and if they stay together and mature next year the could be a top contender in Europe too.

ruyb0j.gif

@zizinho :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)