Summer mercato 2015 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Now that we have cuadrado I personally don't feel a big urge for a TQ. Yes, cuadrado is no solution tactically. However what I'm more concerned about is Vidal's loss. We haven't fixed this. I fear we won't be as solid anymore and I'd rather be solid than tickle me fancy.
It was a strategical sale, we were never going to replace him. The money was intended to be used for other positions.

We were going to downgrade our CM to improve the variety of our attacking line.

A trade off

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Don't even know what we're planning on doing any more. The attack is confusing me.

We have 2 players who should absolutely be played down the middle. Mandzukic and Morata. (I'm ignoring the irrelevant players btw)

We have Dybala who should be used as a SS but in theory he could be just as useful in a free role coming off of the right and coming inside. And we now have a right sided winger who can also play Wing back if needed.

So despite having a Winger, 4-3-3 looks weak at best with our squad. Because one of our attackers will be very out of place. Cuadrado should be nowhere near the left hand side, and neither should Dybala unless you want his goal output to be drastically lower.

4-3-1-2 doesn't even make much sense. Because we don't see Dybala as a TQ and Cuadrado has no place in such a formation. 3-5-2 at least looks better with A.S and Cuadrado on each flank but it still remains to be seen how badly we'd lack a creative spark in midfield and we'd still be grinding our way through games against smaller clubs that we'd potentially steam roll over, were we playing with a creative midfielder and one less defender.

Mar 21, 2015
Don't even know what we're planning on doing any more. The attack is confusing me.

We have 2 players who should absolutely be played down the middle. Mandzukic and Morata. (I'm ignoring the irrelevant players btw)

We have Dybala who should be used as a SS but in theory he could be just as useful in a free role coming off of the right and coming inside. And we now have a right sided winger who can also play Wing back if needed.

So despite having a Winger, 4-3-3 looks weak at best with our squad. Because one of our attackers will be very out of place. Cuadrado should be nowhere near the left hand side, and neither should Dybala unless you want his goal output to be drastically lower.

4-3-1-2 doesn't even make much sense. Because we don't see Dybala as a TQ and Cuadrado has no place in such a formation. 3-5-2 at least looks better with A.S and Cuadrado on each flank but it still remains to be seen how badly we'd lack a creative spark in midfield and we'd still be grinding our way through games against smaller clubs that we'd potentially steam roll over, were we playing with a creative midfielder and one less defender.
What if Allegri converts Cuadrado into a CMF, just like Ancelotti did with Di Maria ::hustini2::

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Dude at this point unless we bring a TQ in it's going to be 4-3-3
with Dybala-Morata-Cuadrado (Coman-Mandzukic-X)
the most logic thing it to play 4-3-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)