Summer mercato 2015 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Oh, we brought a player for the 3-5-2

how exciting
I hate the 352 as well but I think there's something to it if you have the right players for the wingbacks.
There's a big difference between having Asamoah/Evra + Lichtsteiner and having Alex Sandro + Cuadrado. The latter are on a whole different technical level. It's finally a 352 and not the 532 deployed by Conte.

Morata - Dybala
Alex Sandro - Pogba - Marchisio - Pereyra - Cuadrado
Chiellini - Bonucci - Barzagli
Buffon​

If we sign a CAM we would have incredible tactical options. We could switch between the 4312 and 352 at ease according to how our opponents play. Cuadrado has cost just €1.5 out of a €20-30m remaining budget. Nothing hold us from continuing to look for another 'market opportunity'.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I hate the 352 as well but I think there's something to it if you have the right players for the wingbacks.
There's a big difference between having Asamoah/Evra + Lichtsteiner and having Alex Sandro + Cuadrado. The latter are on a whole different technical level. It's finally a 352 and not the 532 Conte deployed.

Morata - Dybala
Buffon​
But there's no Pirlo and Tevez any more. The first was perfect to distribute the play, even when pressed we always gave him that hot potato and he did something with it. Marchisio is more all rounded and better defensively but not that good at passing and long balls. 352 also requires forwards to be strong and good with their backs to a goal. Dybala isn't definitely like that. In the end we won't know if it works at all cause it got strengthened on sides but got worse elsewhere.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
But there's no Pirlo and Tevez any more. The first was perfect to distribute the play, even when pressed we always gave him that hot potato and he did something with it. Marchisio is more all rounded and better defensively but not that good at passing and long balls. 352 also requires forwards to be strong and good with their backs to a goal. Dybala isn't definitely like that. In the end we won't know if it works at all cause it got strengthened on sides but got worse elsewhere.
Having creative/technical strikers to do lay-offs, will allow our central midfielders to have greater impact then they do in a 4312. Pogba's best season(second season here) and games was when we played 532 because he could go further forward. I'm no fan of Conte 532 but id like to see an Allegri 352 - now that we have excellent wingbacks/wide mids.

It's no necessity to have a regista for a 352. Sure, long range passes from Pirlo had impact on opponents' pressing style, but as you already mentioned, Pirlo's lack of defending is something we've eliminated with Marchisio's great stamina.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Like it or not, without a trequartista, it is the system that appears to fit Juve's squad best.

And I don't like 3-5-2 as a default formation, even if it can be a good option in certain circumstances.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There's a big difference between having Asamoah/Evra + Lichtsteiner and having Alex Sandro + Cuadrado. The latter are on a whole different technical level. It's finally a 352 and not the 532 deployed by Conte.

Morata - Dybala
Buffon​

If we sign a CAM we would have incredible tactical options. We could switch between the 4312 and 352 at ease according to how our opponents play. Cuadrado has cost just €1.5 out of a €20-30m remaining budget. Nothing hold us from continuing to look for another 'market opportunity'.
Preferably khedira instead of Pereyra, as khedira is better in a supportive holding role to compensate for cuadrado

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
the blind 352 hate :touched:

352 with Morata + Dybala + Cuadrado + Alex-Sandro
is gonna be way more fun to watch than what we saw under conte.
there is finally some pace in this team - could be great on
the counter aswell. also we dont have to play players out of position,
no morata on the wing (433) or dybala as TQ (4312)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Like it or not, without a trequartista, it is the system that appears to fit Juve's squad best.

And I don't like 3-5-2 as a default formation, even if it can be a good option in certain circumstances.
:agree:

I'm pretty sure people will change opinion when Cuadrado and Sandro are marauding their flanks, and we see a ton of good balls to Mandzukic

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
the blind 352 hate :touched:

352 with Morata + Dybala + Cuadrado + Alex-Sandro
is gonna be way more fun to watch than what we saw under conte.
there is finally some pace in this team - could be great on
the counter aswell. also we dont have to play players out of position,
no morata on the wing (433) or dybala as TQ (4312)
so predicatable
when do we apply to join EPL

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'd rather play a 4-4-2 with Sandro as a winger.
@Dominic
We we'd have Draxler, we could go for

-------------Buffon

Licht-bonucci-chiellini-Sandro

------Khedira-Marchisio
Cuadrado------------Draxler

---------Dybala
---------Moradzukic

- - - Updated - - -

Zach is on suicide watch @Osman
I agree with him, but its what suits the players we have the best.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
We we'd have Draxler, we could go for

-------------Buffon

Licht-bonucci-chiellini-Sandro

------Khedira-Marchisio
Cuadrado------------Draxler

---------Dybala
---------Moradzukic

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with him, but its what suits the players we have the best.
Pogba benched, you really know how to get the best out of our recources :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)