Summer mercato 2015 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Preferably khedira instead of Pereyra, as khedira is better in a supportive holding role to compensate for cuadrado
Cuadrado is no classic winger. He'll track back a lot since he's a hard working player. Pereyra is a very attacking player, yes, but we have a three man defence to cover the midfield. I have yet to be impressed by Khedira going forward. IMO he's a holding mid, great at defending, winning headers and position himself out there - I don't see him take on an opponent and do key-passes or get shots on goal.

We need creativity though the middle as well. If we rely on breaking though on the flanks we might as well use a duo of Llorente-Mandzukic up front. We'd look like Stoke sooner than later.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Cuadrado is no classic winger. He'll track back a lot since he's a hard working player. Pereyra is a very attacking player, yes, but we have a three man defence to cover the midfield. I have yet to be impressed by Khedira going forward. IMO he's a holding mid, great at defending, winning headers and position himself out there - I don't see him take on an opponent and do key-passes or get shots on goal.
Yes but whats wrong with that ?

Khedira is an excellent defensive midfielder, tackling and positionning wise, good tactical vision. But he is an excellent passer aswel. Khedira wont be going forwar, but like Marchisio he'll be an excellent cdm that has excellent passing and technique.
Cuadrado tracks back yeah, but will require assistance to defend his flank, Alex Sandro needs significantly less assistance for example.

I see Pereyra more as a Pogba sub

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Buffon
Barz - Bonucci - Chiellini
Cuadrado - Witsel - Marchisio - Pogba - Sandro
Morata - Dybala​

Are you fuckin' serious? This team is beast.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Yes but whats wrong with that ?

Khedira is an excellent defensive midfielder, tackling and positionning wise, good tactical vision. But he is an excellent passer aswel. Khedira wont be going forwar, but like Marchisio he'll be an excellent cdm that has excellent passing and technique.
Cuadrado tracks back yeah, but will require assistance to defend his flank, Alex Sandro needs significantly less assistance for example.

I see Pereyra more as a Pogba sub
What you're arguing is that we deploy two CDMs in the 352? I can only see the point if you allow Pogba greater freedom than any other CM in the game. Having Marchisio playing holding mid should be enough cover in the midfield, having two box-to-box CMs on either side. IMO Khedira isn't good enough on the third part of the pitch to play as a box-to-box CM. If anything i'd play Khedria holding mid and let Marchisio play RCM box-to-box.

Morata - Dybala
Alex Sandro - Pogba - Marchisio - Cuadrado
Khedira
Chiellini - Bonucci - Barzagli
Buffon​

Starting to look like a Guardiola lineup..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
They arent really "cdm"s as the classical definition

They dont make the offensive moves, they will support and back up those who do, and with their excellent passing range and ability, they'll do pretty well

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Morata - Dybala​

Are you fuckin' serious? This team is beast.
If Witsel is replaced by Khedira it is

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
Buffon
Morata - Dybala​

Are you $#@!in' serious? This team is beast.
No passer, no dribbler, no runner in the middle.
Predict - fail.
Need someone like Iniesta, who take the ball from the middle and move it unpredictable (dribble, pass etc).

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
They arent really "cdm"s as the classical definition

They dont make the offensive moves, they will support and back up those who do, and with their excellent passing range and ability, they'll do pretty well

- - - Updated - - -

If Witsel is replaced by Khedira it is
Witsel is the AM in our formation. Allegri always liked that kind of players (KPB for example) like Witsel to take the role behind the strikers.

I will welcome Witsel for 20m with open arms. He hardly gets injured, hard worker, Good passer, decent tech and dribbling.
Something I love at a player, and no he is not shit he was of the best in Portugal and of the best in eu same situation as Sandro.

Draxler is more of player who makes fancy moves and dribbles things that people notice the same ppl that said Marchisio is shit.

Plus Witsel has grinta.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No passer, no dribbler, no runner in the middle.
Predict - fail.
Need someone like Iniesta, who take the ball from the middle and move it unpredictable (dribble, pass etc).
Khedira instead of Witsel.

ALOT of passing. Dribbeling on the wing + pogba
Runs from Pogba and the wingers and dybala

- - - Updated - - -

Witsel is the AM in our formation. Allegri always liked that kind of players (KPB for example) like Witsel to take the role behind the strikers.

I will welcome Witsel for 20m with open arms. He hardly gets injured, hard worker, Good passer, decent tech and dribbling.
Something I love at a player, and no he is not shit he was of the best in Portugal and of the best in eu same situation as Sandro.

Draxler is more of player who .akes fancy moves and deibbles things that people notice the same ppl that said Marchisio is shit.

Plus Witsel has grinta.
:rofl:

Lolno

Witsel has a terrible feeling for tactics and would greatly fail in italian teams because of it. Khedira is easely the better player, and i'd prefer Asamoah and Pereyra over him aswel.

ALSO, he is NOT an am. He is a cm that dwells on the ball when he has it, and infiltrates the opponent when he doesnt

Grinta ? A guy with a Louis Vitton purse ? Dont be rediculous :rofl:

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Khedira instead of Witsel.

ALOT of passing. Dribbeling on the wing + pogba
Runs from Pogba and the wingers and dybala

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

Lolno

Witsel has a terrible feeling for tactics and would greatly fail in italian teams because of it. Khedira is easely the better player, and i'd prefer Asamoah and Pereyra over him aswel.

ALSO, he is NOT an am. He is a cm that dwells on the ball when he has it, and infiltrates the opponent when he doesnt

Grinta ? A guy with a Louis Vitton purse ? Dont be rediculous :rofl:
I guess time will tell who's right if we get him.

If not well ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)