Summer mercato 2015 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pretty much.

Past 3 years ive seen so many shit433's with cf's suggested here.

Conte and Allegri never played it.

Hence, Allegri prefers to play a winger, coman, as cf instead.

Have fun with your imaginary formations.

- - - Updated - - -

nice looking team. probably better than one we could field with draxler.

let's do it. :tuttosport:
Actually, draxler instead of dybala and it works

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Simone Zaza is delaying his West Ham decision, as Juventus could release Fernando Llorente to Sevilla instead.

The Bianconeri will let one of their strikers go before the transfer deadline, but it’s not yet clear who will be on his way out.

Zaza had emerged as the favourite over the last few days, entering into negotiations with West Ham United for a loan move to the Premier League.

However, Sky Sport Italia claim Sevilla have come back with a new improved offer for Llorente.

Aware of this, Zaza is trying to delay his decision until Llorente’s position has been clarified.

If Sevilla are prepared to pay for the Llorente transfer, it would make more financial sense for Juve, who got him as a free agent from Athletic Bilbao two years ago.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Now that we have cuadrado I personally don't feel a big urge for a TQ. Yes, cuadrado is no solution tactically. However what I'm more concerned about is Vidal's loss. We haven't fixed this. I fear we won't be as solid anymore and I'd rather be solid than tickle me fancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)