Summer mercato 2015 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Milan are in desperate need of any half decent mid and sounds like they've invested much of their time and focus going after Witsel. with one week to go, extremely in favor of this. 2 birds one stone and stuff. Max also likes Witsel right?

- - - Updated - - -

He would make the most sense imo
one last time, Witsel avatar? or weak sauce

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21,306
    Still hasn't talked. Watch him say we talked but the price is too high or he got a deal with meelan already.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
    or less, if he gets injured late into the season or plays average
    Of course. He already looks good IMO and forming a formidable partnership with Weigl. I have never understood, why so many people so negative about his injury. Yes, the back injury lasted long, cos they treated it totally wrong thus he lost many months, but the operation went well and everything is fine again since a long time. He has never been injury prone.

Jul 20, 2012
    Witsel 20m > Draxler and I'm not even kidding.
    :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Milan are in desperate need of any half decent mid and sounds like they've invested much of their time and focus going after Witsel. with one week to go, extremely in favor of this. 2 birds one stone and stuff. Max also likes Witsel right?

- - - Updated - - -

one last time, Witsel avatar? or weak sauce
    Lets wait and see what di marzio says

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    He'd be an excellent signing.
    I wouldn't complain.

As I had stated once they got Cuadrado. The AM doesn't have to be a star, he just needs to be good at what he does. He also needs to be better than what we currently have, which is..........................................

aside from Pereyra in a pinch........................................................................................

Well, there you go :D

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    I wouldn't complain.

As I had stated once they got Cuadrado. The AM doesn't have to be a star, he just needs to be good at what he does. He also needs to be better than what we currently have, which is..........................................

aside from Pereyra in a pinch........................................................................................

Well, there you go :D
    Witsel would add steel and technique to our midfield, plus he's only young too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)