Summer mercato 2015 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
We can't get Cuadrado and Tex/Mkhti. We are only limited to 1 more Non EU signing after the acquisition of Sandro. This is a note to those fapping to potential lineups with Tex/Mkhti, Cuadrado, and Sandro. It ain't happening.

It is a shame we are interested in Lolzilians now seeing as the current generation is quite pathetic compared to those of old.

Don't want Lolzilians in my club
Give me Italiens any day
No Lolzilians in my club
They party and get drunk
Then ask to be traded away
Some of these non-EU players have EU passports. It is possible that Sandro or Cuadrado have them. Their agents would always recommend them applying for one as it makes them more valuable.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We can't get Cuadrado and Tex/Mkhti. We are only limited to 1 more Non EU signing after the acquisition of Sandro. This is a note to those fapping to potential lineups with Tex/Mkhti, Cuadrado, and Sandro. It ain't happening.

It is a shame we are interested in Lolzilians now seeing as the current generation is quite pathetic compared to those of old.

Give me Italiens any day
No Lolzilians in my club
They party and get drunk
Please write this down everywhere, maybe barsa would sell neymar next year to avoid all this brazilians troubles and maybe we could get him

If you can add something about argentines players It would be awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Why people is saying Diego? You got to be kidding me, dont you?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Give me Italiens any day
No Lolzilians in my club
They party and get drunk
Not these ones.:)

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011

Give me Italiens any day
No Lolzilians in my club
They party and get drunk
Damn Marotta for spending 26 mils on Sandro when that money could have been well spent towards researching and developing a time machine to bring in an in his prime Roberto Carlos.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Come on, man, you can't be serious. Hamsik was no better than Miki last year. He is 28 already, cost even more than Miki and Tex, maybe same as Draxler. And the most important thing – he is so ugly and we have a handsome team. Except Chiello, but he is not a football player.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Come on, man, you can't be serious. Hamsik was no better than Miki last year. He is 28 already, cost even more than Miki and Tex, maybe same as Draxler. And the most important thing – he is so ugly and we have a handsome team. Except Chiello, but he is not a football player.
Oh he is 28 already? Damn

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He's almost dead. He's got four or five years left.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we shouldn't buy him, because he is shit.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Yep, he wasted two years in Napoli with Benitez, that fat bastard almost ruined Hamsik's career. But ADL would still want to get at least 30 m for him, and he doesn't cost that much now imho.
If rule out unrealistic options (Isco has no need in leaving RM, Gotze wants to rot on a bench a little more) I'd prefer Draxler: have a week spot for this guy, but as TQ he might be the best available. He is got pace, can launch bombs with both legs, technically sound and the main thing – he is capable of doing unpredictable shit, genius strokes.
Miki and Alex are both ok, Alex might be better a little. But none of them has the same upside as Drax imho.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yep, he wasted two years in Napoli with Benitez, that fat bastard almost ruined Hamsik's career. But ADL would still want to get at least 30 m for him, and he doesn't cost that much now imho.
If rule out unrealistic options (Isco has no need in leaving RM, Gotze wants to rot on a bench a little more) I'd prefer Draxler: have a week spot for this guy, but as TQ he might be the best available. He is got pace, can launch bombs with both legs, technically sound and the main thing – he is capable of doing unpredictable $#@!, genius strokes.
Miki and Alex are both ok, Alex might be better a little. But none of them has the same upside as Drax imho.
So far Draxler is far from being convincing while Miki is firing on all cylinders. Draxler is a huge gamble IMO he could easily flop here. Miki should adapt faster. Not ideal solution but I can't see anyone better right now being available.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
So far Draxler is far from being convincing while Miki is firing on all cylinders. Draxler is a huge gamble IMO he could easily flop here. Miki should adapt faster. Not ideal solution but I can't see anyone better right now being available.
Yep, agree. Drax is a huge gamble, that's the real issue. But it's Beppe's style – taking a player in lowest point of his career. It worked with Tevez, Pirlo, Evra. I've seen a lot of Miki, cause he played in Shakhtar, and he played his best football there, but he was nowhere that good as healthy Drax. In Miki's case in a long run we would need to get better AM either wise, and in Drax case he either flops big time or become really good.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
According to Marca, Illaramendi is valued at €15-20m. Juventus are interested but they've not made any offer to sign him
I can't see this guy splitting up defences. That's what Allegri wants from our new AM, he said it recently.

Still hope we move in the ranks of Oscar, Isco, Gotze...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:lol:
'Fucking John Elkann investing in cricket !! Disgusting omg !!'

I bet Johnny boy barely knows the rules of the game.
The MCC is up there with the best of the social elite, gentleman's club, old London portfolio, plus massive real estate value, it's easy to see why the Agnelli's were all over it. From a sporting perspective it may as well be the Marylebone Lawn Bowls Club, both are hundreds of years old.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The MCC is up there with the best of the social elite, gentleman's club, old London portfolio, plus massive real estate value, it's easy to see why the Agnelli's were all over it. From a sporting perspective it may as well be the Marylebone Lawn Bowls Club, both are hundreds of years old.
They should invest in the Melbourne Cricket Ground here in Aus :agree:

And burn the fucker to the ground.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
According to Marca, Illaramendi is valued at €15-20m. Juventus are interested but they've not made any offer to sign him
Surely these reports aren't true? Illara is more of a holding midfielder/DM than AM right? And he's not even that good anyway.

The more I think about it, the more I believe that Miki could be a good option for us. I doubt Dortmund sells him to us though. He has started this new season very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)