Summer mercato 2015 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Between Teixeira and Mkhitaryan who would you pick?
Hard one. Teixeira is solid but nothing out of this world, Mkh@(HDISian had one top season and meh for years.

Don't know. I'll leave this for Allegri. But have Marotta really said we're after a top number 10? And do we really have 40M to spend? If the answers are yes then we can certainly find someone better than both.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
$#@!. He's surely worth something. Hope there's an obligation on the deal coz I can't see us get anything close to 10 mil on him at that salary and 31 years of age.
we all know how this will end. He will most likely get loanede until contrct expires. Its the only way we will at least cut some loses.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Just a little more time and KDB/Pedro transfers create a chain reaction for Bepportunity. Pastore? I have always been fond of him
That was something that I had mentioned a few weeks ago. The DeBruyne Domino effect. I was personally hoping that it could have been avoided, because now you are counting on a multitude of teams with contingency plans, and you need to hop on that train as soon as you can.

As far as Pastore, I think he would be ideal. But who knows if PSG want to sell, even with their acquisition of De Maria

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No point buying mediocrity for the sake of it, if juve can't get anyone good in invest in coman and give him time
He's not ready for it. Loan Cuadrado and go 3-5-2 if we cant get an am

3-5-2 with Sandro and Cuadrado , and Pogba getting a central role is quite interesting tbh. Imagine all those crosses to Morata/mandzukic

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's not ready for it. Loan Cuadrado and go 3-5-2 if we cant get an am

3-5-2 with Sandro and Cuadrado , and Pogba getting a central role is quite interesting tbh. Imagine all those crosses to Morata/mandzukic
:agree:

:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus will make an attempt for Mkhitaryan on Tuesday. Alex Teixeira & Cuadrado are alternatives. (via @DiMarzio)
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

@AlexJuventino

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I rather gamble on @Dominic 's god damn old fashioned 4-4-2 then see another second of the frigging 3-5-2 as our regular formation.
Because that was so succesfull in italy, and with Cuadrado and Sandro we'd now have the attacking treath from the flanks that makes it interesting ?

We'd play 4312 counter in europe, i dont see the issue with the 3-5-2 "shitloads of crosses to mandzukic+pogba shooting at people" formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)