Summer mercato 2015 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

起死回生
Mar 6, 2007
:lol:
'Fucking John Elkann investing in cricket !! Disgusting omg !!'

I bet Johnny boy barely knows the rules of the game.
The MCC is up there with the best of the social elite, gentleman's club, old London portfolio, plus massive real estate value, it's easy to see why the Agnelli's were all over it. From a sporting perspective it may as well be the Marylebone Lawn Bowls Club, both are hundreds of years old.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The MCC is up there with the best of the social elite, gentleman's club, old London portfolio, plus massive real estate value, it's easy to see why the Agnelli's were all over it. From a sporting perspective it may as well be the Marylebone Lawn Bowls Club, both are hundreds of years old.
They should invest in the Melbourne Cricket Ground here in Aus :agree:

And burn the fucker to the ground.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
According to Marca, Illaramendi is valued at €15-20m. Juventus are interested but they've not made any offer to sign him
Surely these reports aren't true? Illara is more of a holding midfielder/DM than AM right? And he's not even that good anyway.

The more I think about it, the more I believe that Miki could be a good option for us. I doubt Dortmund sells him to us though. He has started this new season very well.

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
What this team really needs, more than a trequartista, is a center midfielder. A box to box player. Yeah a vidal-esque type of player.

I dont get all the talk about us needing an AM, when in fact it is in CM we made our biggest losses this year with Vidal and Pirlo out. And on top of that we have to rely on unproven men (to a certain degree); Khedira, Sturaro and Asamoah. And now with Marchisio out as well it really starts worry me. We need to either find a regista replacement - and put Marchisio back to CM or find a direct replacement for Vida,l with more or less the same qualities. Khedira would be a very good alternative, but sadly it looks like hes not a reliable source anymore.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Contributor
Jan 26, 2009
Shut the fuck up Nick :p

- - - Updated - - -

What this team really needs, more than a trequartista, is a center midfielder. A box to box player. Yeah a vidal-esque type of player.

I dont get all the talk about us needing an AM, when in fact it is in CM we made our biggest losses this year with Vidal and Pirlo out. And on top of that we have to rely on unproven men (to a certain degree); Khedira, Sturaro and Asamoah. And now with Marchisio out as well it really starts worry me. We need to either find a regista replacement - and put Marchisio back to CM or find a direct replacement for Vida,l with more or less the same qualities. Khedira would be a very good alternative, but sadly it looks like hes not a reliable source anymore.
Your avatar is making me fucking dizzy :D

Allegri needs an AM to play his preferred formation. Hence, an AM is the priority, not a CM at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)