Summer mercato 2015 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
What this team really needs, more than a trequartista, is a center midfielder. A box to box player. Yeah a vidal-esque type of player.

I dont get all the talk about us needing an AM, when in fact it is in CM we made our biggest losses this year with Vidal and Pirlo out. And on top of that we have to rely on unproven men (to a certain degree); Khedira, Sturaro and Asamoah. And now with Marchisio out as well it really starts worry me. We need to either find a regista replacement - and put Marchisio back to CM or find a direct replacement for Vida,l with more or less the same qualities. Khedira would be a very good alternative, but sadly it looks like hes not a reliable source anymore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Shut the fuck up Nick :p

- - - Updated - - -

What this team really needs, more than a trequartista, is a center midfielder. A box to box player. Yeah a vidal-esque type of player.

I dont get all the talk about us needing an AM, when in fact it is in CM we made our biggest losses this year with Vidal and Pirlo out. And on top of that we have to rely on unproven men (to a certain degree); Khedira, Sturaro and Asamoah. And now with Marchisio out as well it really starts worry me. We need to either find a regista replacement - and put Marchisio back to CM or find a direct replacement for Vida,l with more or less the same qualities. Khedira would be a very good alternative, but sadly it looks like hes not a reliable source anymore.
Your avatar is making me fucking dizzy :D

Allegri needs an AM to play his preferred formation. Hence, an AM is the priority, not a CM at this point.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Zamparini said 2 times already that Vasquez isnt for sale. He said he will probably have to sell him next year though.
Zamp says alot of shit, he will sell his mother for the right money. Schalke also said Draxler isn't for sale. Marotta said Vidal wasn't, if a player wants to leave they'll negotiate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)