Summer mercato 2015 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That's because there's usually a group of CEO's, especially in big organizations. Mazzia CFO and Marotta with title of General manager is only for their main and day to day basis focus, but both being CEO's, probably with a few others, are deciding factor and supervise the whole operation.
Since Mazzia is both CFO and CEO there is no doubt that assesment of financial risks, financial planning and ultimate decision of allocation of club's funds are in his jurisdiction.

Seriously doubt that Marotta would have the right qualificatons for this job. Him being the executive officer means that he oversees his segment of work; sporting side of the club, decisions on transfer market. IMHO

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Since Mazzia is both CFO and CEO there is no doubt that assesment of financial risks, financial planning and ultimate decision of allocation of club's funds are in his jurisdiction.

Seriously doubt that Marotta would have the right qualificatons for this job. Him being the executive officer means that he oversees his segment of work; sporting side of the club, decisions on transfer market. IMHO
And in my opinion, at most they are on the same page and working accordingly, but based on the financial state of most clubs in Italy and especially what happened to milan, I doubt Mazzia has that much of a say, he does come up with financial plans and calculate the risks like you said, but outside the board of directors and owners, pretty sure Beppe's the main man in the club and every last decision falls on this guy.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
And in my opinion, at most they are on the same page and working accordingly, but based on the financial state of most clubs in Italy and especially what happened to milan, I doubt Mazzia has that much of a say, he does come up with financial plans and calculate the risks like you said, but outside the board of directors and owners, pretty sure Beppe's the main man in the club and every last decision falls on this guy.
Sporting wise I agree. But when it comes to financial matters CFO should be the one more responsible, since after his assesments and recommendations the board puts motion to a vote and president executes decisions, placing his signature and official stamp on a document.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
It's really annoying how ours managements are knocking door after door wearing our jersey and getting rejected.... It's just sad
I wonder if Vidal's statement that we can't win CL has anything to do with the lack of quality players wanting to join our club or we are just poor compared to the big guns

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
So many names linked Draxler, Gotze, Isco,Eriksen, Lamela,Gundogan,Januzaj ...practically no one knows whats happening but I expect our market to pick up someone as we head to the last couple weeks of the mercato

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's really annoying how ours managements are knocking door after door wearing our jersey and getting rejected.... It's just sad
Yeah, and according to the same source, Messi sogno possibile, we should just get him right

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if Vidal's statement that we can't win CL has anything to do with the lack of quality players wanting to join our club or we are just poor compared to the big guns
It has alot to do with his Brain beeing the size of an ant ;)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Yeah, and according to the same source, Messi sogno possibile, we should just get him right ;)
It's not according to a third part or any newspaper. Teams, agents and players are the sources

- - - Updated - - -

We're getting rejected because we offer peanuts, it's not like players rejecting us.
I know, but I still feel like the ugly girl in the dance floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)