Summer mercato 2015 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dzeko washed up...

Zach :sergio: be reasonable for once.

I'm not suggesting Isco is possible tho.I wouldn't mind Illaramendi from them tbh.
Sure, but we can agree its stupid to compare.

Dzeko turns 30 next march, comming from a not so brilliant season, city wanted to free his wage and roma got him very cheap. He could have some decent seasons at roma, but he's not gonna get better anymore, and he's not a worldbeater. I take Morata and Mandzukic over him very quickly.

Isco is not even in his peak yet, a fan favorite (eventho he likes barcelona), and would be incredibly hard to get.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I meant to say outside shareholders. And you just explained why Mazzia's both CFO and CEO (part of bod), and it's not an individual decision of CFO to allocate a cash injection or budget.
It isn't individual decision, but usually CFO should be the one who comes with motion (as he possesses the highest expertise and has a team of employees that are mostly involved in these matters), concerning important financial decisions, then BoD can vote, for or against the motion. Beppe as part of BoD (?) can give his vote, but seriously doubt he can come with proposal, concerning budget allocation since his function has always been more related to sporting side of the club (contacting agents, closing deals, overseeing scouts' work along with Paratici), or that his vote would be deciding one. Usually the latter is reserved for president, in case of a tie.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Posts like these :sergio:

Marotta is sporting director, not financial manager. You make it sound as if he alocates the budget for the summer. He operates with resources given to him and if he had 50m right now for transfers, he would spend it. It is his in his best interest to provide the team with best players with resources at hand, which he has been doing year after year.
People like you :sergio:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Sure, but we can agree its stupid to compare.

Dzeko turns 30 next march, comming from a not so brilliant season, city wanted to free his wage and roma got him very cheap. He could have some decent seasons at roma, but he's not gonna get better anymore, and he's not a worldbeater. I take Morata and Mandzukic over him very quickly.

Isco is not even in his peak yet, a fan favorite (eventho he likes barcelona), and would be incredibly hard to get.
I could understand taking Morata over Dzeko. But taking Mandzukic over Dzeko is an exaggeration.

And I like Mandzukic.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just a question I was wondering what do you think if we end up with Hamsik...
He is a good player fast player can shoot and pass (but not exactly the type we need IMO) - What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)