Summer mercato 2015 (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
SD is Paratici, Beppe's more like the general manager. could be wrong but that mostly includes working on financial state of the club, doesn't it?
His responsibility lies more at sporting side of the club.

As posted above Aldo Mazzia is CFO.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Kocaic to Real Madrid, Isco to Juve :tuttosport:
Not going to lie, that thought crossed my mind as well but no, not going to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Kovaic however you spell his name would be a depth signing for them not a starter and certainly not enough to push Isco out of the club.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Not going to lie, that thought crossed my mind as well but no, not going to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Kovaic however you spell his name would be a depth signing for them not a starter and certainly not enough to push Isco out of the club.
Yup its Kovacic my bad. With a retarded manager like Benitez anything can happen and it won't be the first stupid thing he did :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

btw juve just posted this

midfield :tuttosport:

LB and AM it is then .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Either way as a CEO of the club his responsibilities are more than what you made out to be in previous post.
His responabilities were never related to alocating the budget for the summer. He operates whithin already set limits, by employees with more financial background. People can blame Marotta for making certain decisions on the transfer market, but how much funds we can spend on transfers isn't in his domain.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Kovacic 35 mil? Rafa is going to destroy Real for long,long period.
He forgot that he could buy any star player in the world and is making Napoli and Liverpool style purchases. Kovacic is years from being Madrid level.

- - - Updated - - -

Without Pirlo (greatest deep lying playmaker of all time) or Vidal (box to box that was world class going forward). Instead it will be staruro and Asamoah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)