Summer mercato 2015 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
both Pereyra and Khedira are better than him. Sturaro potentially too. and he is definitely not similar to Marchisio level as you said in your previous post, thats an insult
What are you, utterly incapable of judging a player if he is not wearing a Juve shirt?

Pereyra and Sturaro arent remotely close to him whatsoever right now in their careers, its not even worth addressing.

Khedira is just more experienced in bigger teams (club and NT) and defensively minded, but individually has not performed as well as Ramsey past few seasons, and both have been injury prone at same time. But the welsh one has been way more well rounded in same role, creative, scores plenty at his best (just two seasons ago he scored 16 goals as CM), alot more technical, and generally adds quite bit more to a teams overall midfield. More so when he has played deeper and deeper roles and become quite hardworking ballwinner (become noticeably better at this, though not Marchisio level at that), besides his natural skillfull and creative abilities.

You see Khedira having this level of passing in his overall game?

Or level of technique/skill?

Or this capable of a consistent finisher?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Osman are you trying to reason with Zizinho? Really? :D
No, he has the arrogance to make dumb one line posts and think he just uttered the gospel every time, best medicine is deflate said arrogance by simply making him explain himself, and if he does shot down the weak arguments.

What does he has left to say? Repeat the same biased bullshit oneliners? It would be interesting to see him try again.

- - - Updated - - -

Osman are you trying to reason with Zizinho? Really? :D
Ufff, did you see the goal Oxlade-Chamberlain just scored?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ramsey is definitely better than Khedira and Sturaro
Marchisio when on form might prove to be a tough question but they are different type of players even if both have very good teamwork skills
Ramsey could provide us the thing we now lack since Pirlo is gone which is something not a lot of players are capable of
If possible for a decent price we should definitely go for him but I dont think this is going to happen...
BTW Ramsey in PL - 2013/14 20 games 10 goals 8 assists. 2014/15 23 games 6 goals 6 assists
Not bad numbers at all (better than Ozil`s...)

Now back to reality... We need to strengthen our defensive end and become more of a force when attacking! money or no money we need it now

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Back to OUR transfers talk(leaving Ramsey aside):

If confirmed tommorow Sami out for long (month+) and if Juve not really sure where Asa is coming we definitelly need another CM.
Pogba,Marchisio,Sturaro,Pereyra + Pado -> not enough.
Witsel?Guarin ffs?:sergio:

We'll have to settlle for a cheap LB(Siqueira?) i guess if we're going to buy the freaking AM afterall.

No panic needed in the CB area imo.Better to wait and see how Chiello,Caceres and Barza doing by the end of the month.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
ah, no need for cm, for a month we can manage, shane to waste money or playing time in the future
If Asa or Khedira will recover for sure in a month yeah,otherwise if we can't count on them it's a gamble going with 4 mids + Pado for 3 positions..

- - - Updated - - -

Just keep Fausto Rossi. :D
Oh and still need to offload him,Pasquato and DC...

Llorente and Isla no need to mention.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What are you, utterly incapable of judging a player if he is not wearing a Juve shirt?

Pereyra and Sturaro arent remotely close to him whatsoever right now in their careers, its not even worth addressing.

Khedira is just more experienced in bigger teams (club and NT) and defensively minded, but individually has not performed as well as Ramsey past few seasons, and both have been injury prone at same time. But the welsh one has been way more well rounded in same role, creative, scores plenty at his best (just two seasons ago he scored 16 goals as CM), alot more technical, and generally adds quite bit more to a teams overall midfield. More so when he has played deeper and deeper roles and become quite hardworking ballwinner (become noticeably better at this, though not Marchisio level at that), besides his natural skillfull and creative abilities.

You see Khedira having this level of passing in his overall game?

Or level of technique/skill?

Or this capable of a consistent finisher?

no, im simply not trying to be "rational" as you do and claim every shitty player someone mentions would instantly start for Juve. also, there is no need to post me vidoes of every player you try to debate that would start for Juve (you tend to do that every time, like with Cazorla and some other players) as i already know what kind of player Ramsey is, i watched him play believe it or not, otherwise i wouldnt say hes overrated. im not gonna base my opinion on players on FIFA ratings or what other people think. the only thing i base my opinion on is the pitch. Ramsey has never impressed me, for some reason he is very overrated by most people and you too i see, and at the same time, you underrate our own players to justify overrating him.

in your whole post, you havent mentioned one argument as to why Ramsey is even in Khediras category, yet alone on Marchisios (a player that had a bigger role on a better team in a much better midfield in a better league last season). Khedira was starting for Madrid for years. he was one of the best german NT performers 2010-2013/14, their 2nd best player in 2010 and best player in 2012, until when he got injured and lost his place in Madrid to WC players in Modric and Kroos. a fit Khedira is a much better player than Ramsey, but ofcourse you wouldnt notice that as you only care for how flashy a player is.

Pereyra has proven himself in a CL finalist last year. he was literally a starter and has shown in his 1st season here what a player he is with all these injuries and being ready to step up whenever needed. Pereyra has already surpassed him in performance level, not by much though, as i expect him to do in this coming season with a starter role and more freedom. also, i never said Sturaro is better, i said he is potentially better, which is not really a stretch like saying he can potentially be better than Pirlo, as Ramsey is not exactly a top player.

Khedira Marchisio Pogba

Pereyra​

i cant see over who Ramsey would start here but go on, delude yourself that youre a "rational" poster by overrating players of other clubs and underrating our own

- - - Updated - - -

No, he has the arrogance to make dumb one line posts and think he just uttered the gospel every time, best medicine is deflate said arrogance by simply making him explain himself, and if he does shot down the weak arguments.

What does he has left to say? Repeat the same biased bull$#@! oneliners? It would be interesting to see him try again.
weak arguments > no arguments

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You pretty much said as much worth as the shitty non-saying oneline post, just in longer paragraphs. Thanks for the effort :tup:

Highest compliment I can give you is that you have become the worst footballing poster in this forum for me, cherish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)