Summer mercato 2015 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
He played as a 17 year old in CL group stage and looked reasonably good and well equipped for that stage. Suprising to see him linked with us, but no way he's kinda talent you get for nothing figure like 3-4m.
It's a bit farfetched this is true, I'd guess around €8-9m considering how Basel sold Shaqiri for €12m.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Verratti :tuttosport:

he has a contract until 2019. so 2017 and 2018 summers are the time to attack (he will be 25/26 by then, so not even in his prime :tuttosport:). we need to start planning out our budget for those mercatos right now. we have to get him, even for 50M it would be worth it...
If he's a true bianconero, he'll come for free and in his prime :stuckup:

Embolo?

Deal with player, need to talk with Basel for fee

-GDM
Sounds like bs

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
It's a bit farfetched this is true, I'd guess around €8-9m considering how Basel sold Shaqiri for €12m.
But also consider Shaqiri left Basel at 20-21 with the work he put in. Breel at 17 is already playing 30 some games for Basel. He won't cost 20 million euros but he ain't going to be cheap either.

Jul 15, 2006
But also consider Shaqiri left Basel at 20-21 with the work he put in. Breel at 17 is already playing 30 some games for Basel. He won't cost 20 million euros but he ain't going to be cheap either.
You're right but the market fluctuates so much with age and circumstances. An example for you is the sum we paid for Dybala in his last year in his contract vs what Utd paid for van Persie in the last year of his contract. (I know the wages aren't comparable)

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
You're right but the market fluctuates so much with age and circumstances. An example for you is the sum we paid for Dybala in his last year in his contract vs what Utd paid for van Persie in the last year of his contract. (I know the wages aren't comparable)
True, at 17 to play so many games would and the stats he has would inflate the price. Just to put it in context, two US youth nationals I really like in Rubio Rubin and Tommy Thompson play similar position but Rubin is consider the highly rated talent due to playing 30 some games in the Dutch first division for Utrecht, Rated by scouts as opposed to Thompson who only just starting for San Jose in the MLS.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but I'm surprised that some others didn't knew about him before Mark reported our interest. He's pretty well-known.
Yeah, highly rated. Considered the best talent in the class of 97.

Jul 15, 2006
that de bruyne guy look so mature as AMC...

can we get him?
Let me explain the science of this to you bruh.

You know how Drake the type of dude who would open a bag of chips by cutting it with scissors?

Just like that Juve the type of mafuckas who buy would buy the unused De Bruyne from Chelsea on the low, not the premium after he's in form and more developed at Wolfsburg.

ok thx bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)