Summer mercato 2015 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't quite see why there seems to be the idea that Zaza and Berardi are in competition for a place at Juve.

Juve are obviously going to need another centre-forward if (when) Llorente leaves this summer and that points to Zaza.

It is less clear how Berardi fits into Juve's current squad/formation.

That's no comment on their levels of ability.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't quite see why there seems to be the idea that Zaza and Berardi are in competition for a place at Juve.

Juve are obviously going to need another centre-forward if (when) Llorente leaves this summer and that points to Zaza.

Ya I agree. I mean, if we get 10M for Llorente and buy Zaza for 15M then fine. Because we're going to make up the difference in wages pretty quickly probably.

I think the trepidation comes from the thought that we won't have the money for both Zaza and Berardi and in that case many people would prefer Berardi and more of a cheap, stop gap option at backup CF, like Matri.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

Zaza might fit better theoretically because his "natural position" is ST, but he is crap.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah they're not in competition however our budget is already taking a big hit with Dybala and we won't buy both of them this Summer surely. As big of a Llorente critic as I am, I'd prefer to keep him over Zaza. At least Nando is experienced and as seen against Madrid he can calm games down when we need to kill them. Plus he has a good understanding with Tevez.

Zaza is so average it's not even funny, would be a pointless 'addition' to the squad.

Friend

Oct 13, 2008
I don't understand why PSG are even willing to let him go. He's a top player and Ibra is getting older, so if they let go of Cavani they'd have an old Ibra left and would have to look for a replacement. Not to mention the price of Cavani; €50m at least! There's no way in hell we're paying this after Dybala..
They want Lacazette

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i think zaza woulddo well here actually. his agressive hustling is similar to morata and tevez and we like this sort of forwards. for a 4th choice striker not sure what else u guys expect

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,500
    :lol: Juve make offer for Icardi, Would give him 5m per year, inter with a definitive no.

:rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)