Summer mercato 2015 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
IN: Dybala, Berardi, Rugani, Zaza (or any other target man for rotation) and Darmian (or anyone else who can play both wings)
OUT: Pirlo, Llorente, Coman (loan), Ogbonna

That would be very good mercato for me.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
IN: Dybala, Berardi, Rugani, Zaza (or any other target man for rotation) and Darmian (or anyone else who can play both wings)
OUT: Pirlo, Llorente, Coman (loan), Ogbonna

That would be very good mercato for me.
For sure.With Pogba staying ofcourse.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I see many people talk about Cavani.

He has salary of 14 milion euros. Can't see us signing him because of this.

Maybe, if we sell Llorente who has a huge salary for our standards and if Cavani excepts pay-cut.

And there is still the issue of the transfer fee. Why would PSG let him go for anything lower then 40-50 million when they payed 65 million for him?

Really very little chance of this happening.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Pirlo and Llorente leaving =~17-18m gross in salaries saved.

Although with the kind of season we're having and if we end up winning CL,i can see a lot of our players asking a payrise

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I see many people talk about Cavani.

He has salary of 14 milion euros. Can't see us signing him because of this.

Maybe, if we sell Llorente who has a huge salary for our standards and if Cavani excepts pay-cut.

And there is still the issue of the transfer fee. Why would PSG let him go for anything lower then 40-50 million when they payed 65 million for him?

Really very little chance of this happening.
They won't.
45-50M minimum.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I don't understand why PSG are even willing to let him go. He's a top player and Ibra is getting older, so if they let go of Cavani they'd have an old Ibra left and would have to look for a replacement. Not to mention the price of Cavani; €50m at least! There's no way in hell we're paying this after Dybala..

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't understand why PSG are even willing to let him go. He's a top player and Ibra is getting older, so if they let go of Cavani they'd have an old Ibra left and would have to look for a replacement. Not to mention the price of Cavani; €50m at least! There's no way in hell we're paying this after Dybala..
You mean the same guys that paid 62m for David Luiz

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You gotta be kidding - principe, pogba, vidal, asa, storaro are all better, and WE OWN THEM. so why buy player we dont need?
I’m not against a MVP midfield, but Sturaro is not better in my Opinion + Asa is gonna be LB
A classy Sub like Allan, for that Price, would be a bargain...and what if Max keeps Vidal at the AM spot?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I’m not against a MVP midfield, but Sturaro is not better in my Opinion + Asa is gonna be LB
A classy Sub like Allan, for that Price, would be a bargain...and what if Max keeps Vidal at the AM spot?
Why are you so certain Asa will play LB? He has been horrible playing LB for Ghana and stated himself that he's a CM.

Asamoah can't defend very well, he's much better playing the ball and moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)