Summer mercato 2015 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Just saw this:

Michael Qureshi‏@MichaelQureshi
Porto leading chase for Danish wonderkid Pione Sisto (20). Barcelona, Arsenal and Juventus have also been in touch with Midtjylland #porto

No idea who this is. @Völler @Hængebøffer

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Stop being a condescending European. @Fr3sh
You can't just stop. It's the way things are. And if kid becomes something great he's a Dane :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

manzukic and simeone had a falling out apparently

@Mark NOW PLS PLS PLS PLS!!!! I love cavani and all but this man needs to be seriously considered :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

would you guys consider manzukic? for some reason he's not playing at atletico after torres came in january.
OMG!! We HAVE to get him!! Marotta fucked up by sleeping on this guy but now is the perfect chance!! :tuttosport:

And benched for Torres wtf Simone :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

manzukic and morata :tuttosport:
:tuttosport:

Mandzukic and tevez for exemples :touched: morata and dybala will become men :touched:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Just saw this:

Michael Qureshi‏@MichaelQureshi
Porto leading chase for Danish wonderkid Pione Sisto (20). Barcelona, Arsenal and Juventus have also been in touch with Midtjylland #porto

No idea who this is. @Völler @Hængebøffer
He is incredible. A standout talent of the best danish league, Superliga. Midtjylland is the best team in Denmark this season, but Sisto is without a doubt the brightest talent in the league. This is a talent that comes around very rarely. He's incredibly pacy, technical and scores from long shots as well.
I rate his talent on par with Eriksen.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,538
    You can't just stop. It's the way things are. And if kid becomes something great he's a Dane :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

@Mark NOW PLS PLS PLS PLS!!!! I love cavani and all but this man needs to be seriously considered :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

OMG!! We HAVE to get him!! Marotta fucked up by sleeping on this guy but now is the perfect chance!! :tuttosport:

And benched for Torres wtf Simone :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

:tuttosport:

Mandzukic and tevez for exemples :touched: morata and dybala will become men :touched:
    :spliff:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,540
    Don't join this degenerate's weird ploys. What can you expect of someone that wants to be like a matri :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me we are somewhat linked. Forget cavani get Mandzukic and a big fullback a good one darmian/kurzawa kinda thing or even Uchida get them sales in japan
    we have more links to Defrel than him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)