Summer mercato 2015 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
vietto seems more of a finisher then a hard worker. Dybala almost always drops for him team and helps the play. dybala has scored more goals in the league and has more assist. vietto had the advantage of the EL so he scored more goals there but his team is respectively better than palermo. Iturbe last year did not score many goals and was by far just providing assist for Toni. Iturbe needs to put in a counter attacking team not a possesion team like roma.
Anyway, in my mind Vietto is the best replacement for Tevez for his finishing! He reminds me a lot from him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Anyway, in my mind Vietto is the best replacement for Tevez for his finishing! He reminds me a lot from him.
Again I don't know about Vietto but Dybala is very close to Tevez in terms of style and role he has at Palermo. Obviously he's nowhere near Tevez's level just yet but to me he looks like the real deal - definitely more ready to play here in comparison to Berardi.

Tevez is definitely stronger than Dybala but the kid seems to be a bit faster than Apache. The rest about the two is similar I'd say.

I need to watch that kid Vietto now :p

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
3 elite rich clubs chasing a striker who can barely tie his own shoe laces let alone do something semi-useful atm

Yeah... No.
they probably want to buy him for bench.it's a rule for them and a reason why we dont get him to sign at all costs. £265000 per week wages
We can’t compete with these three clubs on the wages front we wouldn't be paying him wages to sit on the bench, like PSG cavani or Manchester United’s Falcao

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yeah Falcao seems to have some physical problems and i wouldn't bet 45m for him actually.

Guys i know i'm boring but if Napoli doesn't qualify for champions league we should go all-in for Higuain. He is expensive but would be perfect for us! and he earns 5,5m like Tevez unlike Cavani,Falcao or whatever at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone heard or seen this guy play?
No but he sound and looks like the typical belgium guy :D and a foward 165cm? gosh he must be either Messi or Maradona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)