Summer mercato 2015 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Vietto gives me the impression, that he can be adjusted easily for a top team than Dybala. He suits perfect in European football althought this is his 1st year.
Also, he has an experience from European league (EL) and he scores more for his team.
I'm sure he will be a world class player while i'm scared of Dybala because he can be an ''Iturbe case''.

Don't forget the price. Surely Dybala is much expensive and difficult to negotiate with Zamparini.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Vietto gives me the impression, that he can be adjusted easily for a top team than Dybala. He suits perfect in European football althought this is his 1st year.
Also, he has an experience from European league (EL) and he scores more for his team.
I'm sure he will be a world class player while i'm scared of Dybala because he can be an ''Iturbe case''.

Don't forget the price. Surely Dybala is much expensive and difficult to negotiate with Zamparini.
vietto seems more of a finisher then a hard worker. Dybala almost always drops for him team and helps the play. dybala has scored more goals in the league and has more assist. vietto had the advantage of the EL so he scored more goals there but his team is respectively better than palermo. Iturbe last year did not score many goals and was by far just providing assist for Toni. Iturbe needs to put in a counter attacking team not a possesion team like roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)