Summer mercato 2015 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Yeah Falcao seems to have some physical problems and i wouldn't bet 45m for him actually.

Guys i know i'm boring but if Napoli doesn't qualify for champions league we should go all-in for Higuain. He is expensive but would be perfect for us! and he earns 5,5m like Tevez unlike Cavani,Falcao or whatever at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

No but he sound and looks like the typical belgium guy :D and a foward 165cm? gosh he must be either Messi or Maradona
whatever phat, and ridiculous valuation of players. Falcao is an ok player, nothing special and no way in hell will he ever be worth 45 mil. Personally i don't want him here

Buy on AliExpress.com

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Yeah Falcao seems to have some physical problems and i wouldn't bet 45m for him actually.

Guys i know i'm boring but if Napoli doesn't qualify for champions league we should go all-in for Higuain. He is expensive but would be perfect for us! and he earns 5,5m like Tevez unlike Cavani,Falcao or whatever at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

No but he sound and looks like the typical belgium guy :D and a foward 165cm? gosh he must be either Messi or Maradona
I also really like Higuain, but I seriously doubt that De Laurentiis would sell him to us. He sees us as their biggest rival, but in our eyes they'll always be just another team that hates us because we're too good.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
whatever phat, and ridiculous valuation of players. cavani is an ok player, nothing special and no way in hell will he ever be worth 45 mil. Personally i don't want him here
was talking about Falcao... all newspapers go around saying Monaco can't sell below 45 without taking a huge blow considering they paid him 65m no less than 2 years ago.
Cavani is probably on 50m as he was paid 65 the season prior and i doubt PSG would sell him unless they sign Benzema.

So my best pick is Higuain which has lower wages as well

- - - Updated - - -

I also really like Higuain, but I seriously doubt that De Laurentiis would sell him to us. He sees us as their biggest rival, but in our eyes they'll always be just another team that hates us because we're too good.
Biggest rivals? c'mon.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Again I don't know about Vietto but Dybala is very close to Tevez in terms of style and role he has at Palermo. Obviously he's nowhere near Tevez's level just yet but to me he looks like the real deal - definitely more ready to play here in comparison to Berardi.

Tevez is definitely stronger than Dybala but the kid seems to be a bit faster than Apache. The rest about the two is similar I'd say.

I need to watch that kid Vietto now :p
But the problem is the price, for both. Why we don't sign players like them?
I don't mean ''let's sign 5 latins and see how good they are'' like Porto but with good scouting we could sign one talent per year.
Vietto was well known 2 years before for example.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
was talking about Falcao... all newspapers go around saying Monaco can't sell below 45 without taking a huge blow considering they paid him 65m no less than 2 years ago.
Cavani is probably on 50m as he was paid 65 the season prior and i doubt PSG would sell him unless they sign Benzema.

So my best pick is Higuain which has lower wages as well

- - - Updated - - -

Biggest rivals? c'mon.
They do see us that way. Their highest home attendance this season was against us with 53000. Against Roma it was 30000. And in the Napoli game our fans weren't even allowed to attend!

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Cavani or Higuain as Tevez replacements dont make sense.
yeah different kind of players but they'd fit well with him.
Imo Tevez want a paycheck increase and he'll renew for 2more years and then go back home in Argentina.
Player similiar to Tevez are Aguero and Messi and a little bit Rooney but El Apache is superior imo.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Tuttojuve linking us with Marcelo :tuttosport: :tuttosport: @Fr3sh
Asamoah back to midfield ? :tuttosport:

Evra serving as a solid backup ? :tuttosport:

Marcelo pushing to leave Real ? :tuttosport:

Now back to reality..

- - - Updated - - -

Btw from, FI

Juventus target Edison Cavani hints he doesn’t see eye-to-eye with Zlatan Ibrahmovic - 'we can’t all be friends’.

The Paris Saint-Germain striker hinted yesterday that he could leave in the summer, with the Bianconeri believed to be among those interested.

While insisting he’s happy in Paris in an interview with Canal Plus, the striker appeared to offer some credence to rumours he doesn’t get along with his strike partner at Parc Des Princes.

“My relationship with Zlatan? It’s not easy to talk about,” Cavani admitted.

“Each of us has our own character, we’re footballers who play for the same team, it takes mutual respect.

“We can’t all be be friends, but we must respect each other. I hope he’s not banned in Europe, we need everyone available.

“I’m happy in Paris, I’ve had some hard times but everything is falling into place now. The fans have always backed me, I think this is one of the best clubs in the world.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)