Summer mercato 2015 (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Fuck Scudetto

Only CL matters. That's where you compete with the big boys. That's where we need to aim.

Not some lowball "hohoho we can still defend scudetto" attitude. Of course we can. Serie A is trash

Hustini will arrive soon and declare that Khedira replaces Vidal & Dybala/MM17 replace Tevez :mut:
And I would actually agree with him somewhat.

Hustini :tuttosport:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fuck Scudetto

Only CL matters. That's where you compete with the big boys. That's where we need to aim.

Not some lowball "hohoho we can still defend scudetto" attitude. Of course we can. Serie A is trash
Yes, fuck the scudetto. I can see Juventus adopting this attitude. And then we can win nothing and dream of the days when we put a scudetto challenge together.

The CL is a different thing altogether, you can throw a hundred million at it every year and not get close to the final. Even if we kept the same team as last year and added Dybala we would be unlikely to reach the final again next season.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The CL is a different thing altogether, you can throw a hundred million at it every year and not get close to the final.

Even if we kept the same team as last year and added Dybala we would be unlikely to reach the final again next season.
For a team built towards CL, winning the Scudetto is a walk in the park anyway. Your second statement is shocking as you justify dissolving a team by saying that it would have been hard to get into CL final anyway

I can't take this serious...
And I can't take ppl serious who take Roma serious

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
For a team built towards CL, winning the Scudetto is a walk in the park anyway. Your second statement is shocking as you justify dissolving a team by saying that it would have been hard to get into CL final anyway

It isn't shocking.It's called being realistic.

Bayern had a stronger squad on paper in 2013 than their treble winning team yet they ended up getting thrashed by Madrid.

You don't always reach finals every yr no matter how strong the squad is.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

That's not what he said. He pretty much says you could have the best players in the world in every positions, it still does not guarantee CL glory.

Plus we don't know if it's still gonna be a walk in the park. Teams are even better reinforced this year. Serie A this esason could very well prove to be much harder than some of us think.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
You don't always reach finals every yr no matter how strong the squad is.
I am aware of that. But how about making the team stronger anyway, what do you think?
That's not what he said. He pretty much says you could have the best players in the world in every positions, it still does not guarantee CL glory.
But it guarantees you the best possible shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)