Summer mercato 2015 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:howler: told you guys the longer the negotiations drag out that we wont get our targets

and look at peoplle now justifying missing out on draxler :howler:

disaster of a mercato

how do you go from a cl final and signing dybala to this?

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
How the fuck AS "we celebrate second place" Roma make better sales and conclude transfers easier then Serie A, Coppa winner and CL runner up Juve.... is beyond reason.....

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
they have time until September the second to put their shit together. I am so fucking angry right now, Roma are schooling us this transfer window.
Schooling us with what? We brought in quality players. We only need an AM and maybe a LB to basically finish the Mercato. There's still 15 days until the end of it.

Roma on the other hand needs three defenders (two cb's and a fullback), Garcia said it himself. That's basically entire defence.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Schooling us with what? We brought in quality players. We only need an AM and maybe a LB to basically finish the Mercato. There's still 15 days until the end of it.

Roma on the other hand needs three defenders, Garcia said it himself. That's basically entire defence.
In their recent transfers, I like what they are doing right now. Salah - Dzeko will be one fearsome attack. While we are not willing to spend a dime ( as I said I mean all of this if reports that Agnelli won't spend are true)

btw

GdS: Zaza can also play as an attacking mid & will be Juve's trequartista if Juve don't get an AM

Is this true @Mark ?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not this year, that joke wont work.
We can have a great looking mercato and win nothing, like Roma seem to do every season. I know what I prefer, looking at the table in May.

And no, I'm not particularly happy about our squad, we're obviously at least a CM/AM player short, maybe a left back. Regardless of that this was always going to be a trickier season because we added youth and lost important experience.

- - - Updated - - -

In their recent transfers, I like what they are doing right now. Salah - Dzeko will be one fearsome attack.
Or it might not.

Zaza as an AM, GdS are just taking the piss at this point.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The good ol' mercato scudetto.
Fuck Scudetto

Only CL matters. That's where you compete with the big boys. That's where we need to aim.

Not some lowball "hohoho we can still defend scudetto" attitude. Of course we can. Serie A is trash

Hustini will arrive soon and declare that Khedira replaces Vidal & Dybala/MM17 replace Tevez :mut:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18,959
    In their recent transfers, I like what they are doing right now. Salah - Dzeko will be one fearsome attack. While we are not willing to spend a dime ( as I said I mean all of this if reports that Agnelli won't spend are true)

btw

GdS: Zaza can also play as an attacking mid & will be Juve's trequartista if Juve don't get an AM

Is this true @Mark ?
    Of course not, he as nothing of the characteristics you need in a AM.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
    We can have a great looking mercato and win nothing, like Roma seem to do every season. I know what I prefer, looking at the table in May.

And no, I'm not particularly happy about our squad, we're obviously at least a CM/AM player short, maybe a left back. Regardless of that this was always going to be a trickier season because we added youth and lost important experience.

- - - Updated - - -

Or it might not.

Zaza as an AM, GdS are just taking the piss at this point.
    Well there's always a chance about everything and there is a good chance it will be a fearsome attack and a chance they won't. Whatever it is yesterday they looked really really good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)