Summer mercato 2015 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Absolutely true. Eriksen has what some posters on here would call the Marchisio syndrome. Aka he tends to be quite invisible. :D
Which is weird, since he is fairly fantastic for Spurs, even if sometimes he is too unselfish and too much of a team player (it sounds weird, but its possible to be that). Most times I seen him, he didnt strike me as someone who wants to take center stage/takes matters into his own hands as much as possible, as top/better players want to do. Kinda attitude someone like Pogba has, who wants the ball and the limelight, at ease with that responsbility.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Eriksen: confirmations from Denmark, no interest

Yesterday we announced that Juventus is not moving on the Danish Eriksen, today the Danish daily Ekstra Bladet, confirmed that the midfielder has no intention of leaving London, actually Juventus has not moved, it would be an attempt to have the entourage increased contract.

No quotes though.

Tuttojuve
welcome to juventus :D

:lol:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Maybe we should have gone for Salah. If we aren't sure who we are going for as an AM then getting him on loan and getting a decent target next season would have been a better option than making some panic signing or getting nobody.

Either that or we should have told Bayern to give us Gotze if they wanted Vidal so badly.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Which is weird, since he is fairly fantastic for Spurs, even if sometimes he is too unselfish and too much of a team player (it sounds weird, but its possible to be that). Most times I seen him, he didnt strike me as someone who wants to take center stage/takes matters into his own hands as much as possible, as top/better players want to do. Kinda attitude someone like Pogba has, who wants the ball and the limelight, at ease with that responsbility.
its not going to happen obviously but would you take him here?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I would if it was affordable, more natural playmaker and technical level then Draxler, but he doesnt strike as someone who is worth 35-40m at all btw.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
You mean he's a bit like Bergkamp?

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
That's exactly what I was telling Badass yesterday. :tup: He lacks selfishness. And he's never going to make it for a really big club if he doesn't change that mentality.

Doesn't he play on the wings for Denmark though? I remember watching you guys some time ago and you were playing 4-3-3 with him on the left flanks.
Yes, lately he's been playing on the wing. Basically because he's played there a lot in Tottenham and because we lack wingers.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's exactly what I was telling Badass yesterday. :tup: He lacks selfishness. And he's never going to make it for a really big club if he doesn't change that mentality.
Yeah, thats what players in his age like Sterling and Coutinho get more hype and fame, they are ALOT more individualistic and selfish players. Coutinho is a good example, he is same age, position and level of skill to Eriksen IMO, but he goes for the decisive plays alot more eagerly then the Dane who is more content being the hardworking orchestrator who does the necessary creating but not the bigger attentiongrabbing moments/plays as often, even if he shows alot of natural skill and ability still. Its all about mentality, you take the stage, its not given to you. He would be the perfect player to sign if you already have the marquee stars, but so far not ideal to buy as THE go-to-guy kinda player.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
No, he is not a genius level player no.

But yeah I know what you mean.
Yeah, that's why I said a bit :D

He certainly doesn't have Bergkamp's vision. But I think Eriksen would suit us very well if he plays like he does at spurs. We don't need him to score goals, just need him to support Morata/Mandzukic/Dybala, which he does well at Tottenham.

Then again, this is highly unlikely to happen. No concrete links, probably the media is just bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)