Summer mercato 2015 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Mentioning that we are going to get Diamanti is trolling :D

Be displeased, it is your right to voice your opinion. Just dont troll.
Why is it trolling? I am predicting that we will get either Candreva or Diamanti. I don't think we will get any of the players named and in the end we will go to the targets we are good at over-paying for. I am really not trolling.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can't help myself but read all the pathetic explanations and suggestions that make selling Vidal acceptable and the more I read these the more disgusted I get especially when they come from Juve fans I had high respect for.

Oct 23, 2012
That is disgusting, Draxler being the first option
Totally agree. You do not give the #10 to someone who has proven nothing. Sad that they have seemed to sold Vidal and have no idea how to replace him.

Losing Tevez, Pirlo and Vidal will affect this club. Yes adding Dybala, Mandzukic and Khedira will help but they aren't those players that we lost. I'm hopeful we are able to land Oscar.

Jul 13, 2010
@JCK surely this is a sad sad situation, but you can't throw it all out on Marotta, as reaching cl final is not purely down to luck. Remember he brought vidal in the first place. I have vidal wallpapers, a jersey, I'm in love with him, but you know, things happen, you have to move on.

Let's judge and draw conclusions after our reaction buys, let's just see how the things will turn out. After all, we might get someone more consistent than vidal, albeit not a b2b midfielder. Asa will do good there

kamyar zz5

Jul 9, 2014
i know it's nearly impossible and lotito won't sell to us but what about felipe anderson?

he's the ultimate fap material!
atleast we can try if other options like isco/oscar/gotze didn't work out.:boh:

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
media say Draxler. Some say Gotze too.
There is no chance to get Götze..absolutely no way for it to happen its impossible to get him. I know I m annoying with these statements, but there is really not the slightest chance. Next summer it could be different, but def not this summer. I m 100% sure.

The chances for Juve to get Draxler r close to zero. He woukld cost 40m+ and Draxler wont move to Serie A..he has mentioned often enough that Italy is no option for him. I still think he ll end up at Bayern prob in 2016 after proving his woth for Schalke this year after over a year of stagnation due to injuries. Its interesting to see though, that the opinions on him r similar to Germany..some rate him and some say he is shit..I rate him highly, cos he has a very good technique for his hight, is relatively fast, a relatively good dribbler better than Reus and most players in BL and he is versatile can play everywhere in front of the DM. He reminds me on van Persie and I wouldnt be surprised to see him end as a striker..the perfect Lewandowski backup.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The more I think about it, the more I'm in favor of selling vidal. One of the main rules in team management is to sell a player a year too early rather than a year too late. Players with Vidals style fall off fast. His body is already showing signs of this. His effort on the field will also be his downfall. Marotta isn't stupid. He knows what he's doing. Shit, who bought vidal in the first place? He deserves every benefit of the doubt. Players come and go. I ride with Marotta. I'll save the real panic for when he is gone.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I can't help myself but read all the pathetic explanations and suggestions that make selling Vidal acceptable and the more I read these the more disgusted I get especially when they come from Juve fans I had high respect for.
I would +Rep if I could.

I'm totally against selling Vidal, unless he asked to leave. Even then, we should only sell after we have lined up a replacement and milked the buyer for all they are worth. We can't be giving other teams fair deals in a very inflated market. This is fucking retarded.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Selling Vidal is a disaster. You don't replace players like him and Tevez who give you 100% every second on the field and run everywhere to cover and help at all cost, then you add the fact you lost one for nothing and the other for $35M and it makes it even worst .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)