Summer mercato 2015 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He works even harder then Tevez.. Mandzu is the kind of player that will pull a ton of cards for the opposition. Can't wait to see him against the little kunt Manolas :oops:
Yeah mandzukic' defense is a great trait. He will put a lot of pressure on defenders. Both tevez and mandzukic are engines but tevez doesn't have the defensive/pressure abilities of mandzukic.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Vidal always give 100 %?

Forgot about his bad performance during july 2014 until february 2015?
Forgot about his stupid car accudent while he was in copa america?
Is it "always give 100 %" ?

Keeping in mind pereya play well when sub vidal.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Oscar will sell more shirts than Vidal ever did.

Goetze tho..Surely he'll break a record or something.What an immense statement signing that would be.Which means its close to unlikely to happen :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@JCK surely this is a sad sad situation, but you can't throw it all out on Marotta, as reaching cl final is not purely down to luck. Remember he brought vidal in the first place. I have vidal wallpapers, a jersey, I'm in love with him, but you know, things happen, you have to move on.

Let's judge and draw conclusions after our reaction buys, let's just see how the things will turn out. After all, we might get someone more consistent than vidal, albeit not a b2b midfielder. Asa will do good there
Well it is Marotta who accepted to sell Vidal for half his value. Not to forget his real value to the team which is much more than the market value.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
In order I'll go Oscar 1st purely for workrate followed by Ozil for his eye through the needle passes outside the box. Then piggy face on my avatar last.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would +Rep if I could.

I'm totally against selling Vidal, unless he asked to leave. Even then, we should only sell after we have lined up a replacement and milked the buyer for all they are worth. We can't be giving other teams fair deals in a very inflated market. This is fucking retarded.
Even if Vidal asked to leave then we get to the more pathetic part is the value being mentioned. Terrible terrible business from Marotta if true.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Even if Vidal asked to leave then we get to the more pathetic part is the value being mentioned. Terrible terrible business from Marotta if true.
Jack, if I may indulge myself for a moment.

Let's say that it is indeed true that Vidal asked to leave.

How much of a market would there be for a 28 year old midfielder who had a poor, by his standards, season, with 2 years left on his deal, and whose exploits at Copa America were greatly overshadowed by yet another off the field incident. This time, nearly killing himself and his wife, and any innocent bystanders who would have happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time?

How much could you realistically ask for a player that a club such as Real Madrid felt the need to publicly state they were not interested in him anymore in light of his DUI and accident?

And I agree that his value to the club is worth more than what you can put a pricetag on, but if we are looking at the tangible, I really don't know how much we could have gotten for him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Vidal always give 100 %?

Forgot about his bad performance during july 2014 until february 2015?
Forgot about his stupid car accudent while he was in copa america?
Is it "always give 100 %" ?

Keeping in mind pereya play well when sub vidal.
I guess you totally forgot the knee surgery he had. Or maybe intentionally forgot that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)