Summer mercato 2015 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
@Mark, you should really reopen the Goetze thread, cos if we sell Vidal and fail to land Goetze/Oscar/Isco, I can promise you there will be a need for more than 4 rescue threads for the post 15-15-15 tuz meltdown attacks..

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Mark, you should really reopen the Goetze thread, cos if we sell Vidal and fail to land Goetze/Oscar/Isco, I can promise you there will be a need for more than 4 rescue threads for the post 15-15-15 tuz meltdown attacks..
:rofl:

There will be a simultaneous assault on the Marotta/Vidal/Allegri threads.

- - - Updated - - -

Why was the Gotze thread locked?
Mark is a tyrant.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Im really curious what is on allegri mind, its obvious that we intend to have new formation and tactict for next season with rumours going on around trequarista, winger etc.

If we stick with our previous tactict then i can say vidal sale make us weaker.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
I keep reading both Draxler and Götze have been poor this year. What has been the problem?
Götze hasn't been great since tearing up his ACL/MCL playing for Dortmund.
He gained quite some weight/muscle and lost a step during the process.
Pep always plays him on the wings but he's not a winger but rather a #10.
Götze, on the other hand, needs to decide if he's willing to shed some weight to be able to play this position.
If not, he could go the same route as Tony Kroos did, who started out as a #10 but realized that he's best used playing a deeper role.

Draxler has been injured for a big part of last season and didn't play all too well anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)