Summer mercato 2015 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Will wait for the official numbers, i think it cannot be less than 40 million base price. Remember how Mandzukic was supposed to be cheaper only to be officially declared at 21 mil.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Sell Vidal and sign Verratti. Only with this transfer, we can forget this steal about Arturo.
Buffon; Licht,Bonucci,Chiello,Evra/Sandro; Verratti,Marchisio,Pogba; Pereyra/Dybala; Morata,Mandjukic

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
I love Vidal but after the club incident and the drunk driving crash coupled with the knee injury, I'm willing to accept his departure. Juve had one of the strongest mids in the world but now we're out 2 major players in that mid so let's put Asamoah back to CM to BEAST, Sturaro to step up, Khedira to cover and get Goetze #10 lets goooooo.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
#LaStampa's @MaxNerozzi says that after Vidal's sale, Juventus have promised @OfficialAllegri 2 players: a trequartista & a winger.

- - - Updated - - -

Tarek Khatib‏@ADP1113@MarcelloChirico Marcello, Sport Bild saying Gotze to Juve not possible
this is what I had been saying all yesterday, if we are the ones forcing Vidal out (and its seeming so) it seems we didn't plan this before hand at all, you'd think handing Vidal to Bayern this easily, they'd concede Goetze to us, now watch them troll us, and people thinking Chelsea will just bend over on Oscar or Madrid on Isco should wake up from that dreamland, we are eithern gonna get ripped hard or end up with a Saponara level talent. Marotta don goofed big time

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So, we potentially (Vidal sale has yet to be confirmed) lose 3 World Class players in a single mercato?! Wtf? Not to mention that Tevez and Vidal are/were 2 of my top 5 favorite players in the current Juve. Fuck this shit. Pirlo, I can understand. The guy wanted a new challenge and he is no spring chicken. Tevez badly wanted to move back home, and we got options on some quality youngsters. I would have still kept him for another year tho.

As for Vidal, unless we are getting a World Class AM like an Isco/Oscar/Goetze (per Allegri's request), a young LB, and moving Asamoah to CM, then this move makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

What about links to this kid from ATM, Saul Niguez?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saúl_Ñíguez
But we all know that we will not buy a World Class AM and a LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)