Summer mercato 2015 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So, we potentially (Vidal sale has yet to be confirmed) lose 3 World Class players in a single mercato?! Wtf? Not to mention that Tevez and Vidal are/were 2 of my top 5 favorite players in the current Juve. Fuck this shit. Pirlo, I can understand. The guy wanted a new challenge and he is no spring chicken. Tevez badly wanted to move back home, and we got options on some quality youngsters. I would have still kept him for another year tho.

As for Vidal, unless we are getting a World Class AM like an Isco/Oscar/Goetze (per Allegri's request), a young LB, and moving Asamoah to CM, then this move makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

What about links to this kid from ATM, Saul Niguez?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saúl_Ñíguez

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
#LaStampa's @MaxNerozzi says that after Vidal's sale, Juventus have promised @OfficialAllegri 2 players: a trequartista & a winger.

- - - Updated - - -

Tarek Khatib‏@ADP1113@MarcelloChirico Marcello, Sport Bild saying Gotze to Juve not possible

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Is this Nerozzi guy reliable? I'm guessing Cuadrado plus Gotze or Oscar? Isco is out IMO. Madrid won't sell low.

- - - Updated - - -

Draxler would be such a letdown.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We don't need fucking Cuadrado. Just get a LB, move Asamoah to LB and we can either play 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-3, if we get a proper AM.

Asamoah, Pogba, Marchisio, Khedira, Sturaro, and Pereyra is more than sufficient cover for CM.

Dybala and Coman can both be deployed as wide attackers in a 4-3-3 and Morata also possesses the skill-set to play there. Both Mandzukic and Zaza are out and out strikers.

I'd have a 4-3-1-2 with Oscar/Isco/Goetze supporting Dybala and Morata (backed by a midfield trio of Asamoah, Pogba, and Marchisio) as the primary formation with a 4-3-3 with Dybala and Coman flanking Morata as a secondary option. If Dybala fulfills his potential, and Coman explodes into the scenem we are set in the attacking department for the next 10 years. Those guys have skill, pace, and dribbling ability in abundance.

Jul 20, 2012
We don't need $#@!ing Cuadrado. Just get a LB, move Asamoah to LB and we can either play 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-3, if we get a proper AM.

Asamoah, Pogba, Marchisio, Khedira, Sturaro, and Pereyra is more than sufficient cover for CM.

Dybala and Coman can both be deployed as wide attackers in a 4-3-3 and Morata also possesses the skill-set to play there. Both Mandzukic and Zaza are out and out strikers.

I'd have a 4-3-1-2 with Oscar/Isco/Goetze supporting Dybala and Morata (backed by a midfield trio of Asamoah, Pogba, and Marchisio) as the primary formation with a 4-3-3 with Dybala and Coman flanking Morata as a secondary option. If Dybala fulfills his potential, and Coman explodes into the scenem we are set in the attacking department for the next 10 years. Those guys have skill, pace, and dribbling ability in abundance.
Cm

otherwiase :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)