Summer mercato 2015 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
good for you now stop derailing the thread
Are you compensating for something, infracting me for my post?

Back to speaking of the mercato, which is the thread we are in. I believe the sale of Vidal is a correct one. He won't improve in value and let's not do the Inter or Milan mistake of being afraid of selling after some CL success.

The timing is right and I would rather keep Pogba for now.

I am sure there is a plan with the sale and that a good replacement will arrive.

And now I received an infraction for trolling and fighting in this post, despite being insulted, infracted and banned by X before writing it - for speaking my mind about the sale of Vidal.

Are there no other mods who can talk some sense with him, or is this the level of discussion that you desire in this forum?

Mar 30, 2006
I wonder if we could ever sign him. It would be incredible to bring in Gotze.

- - - Updated - - -

He seems untouchable though and if he was available for only 42 million Euro why would City or one of the other EPL clubs not have picked him up already. It is a nice dream. Livepool paid 40 for Firmino so I doubt Gotze would be the same price

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Are you compensating for something, infracting me for my post?

Back to speaking of the mercato, which is the thread we are in. I believe the sale of Vidal is a correct one. He won't improve in value and let's not do the Inter or Milan mistake of being afraid of selling after some CL success.

The timing is right and I would rather keep Pogba for now.

I am sure there is a plan with the sale and that a good replacement will arrive.

And now I received an infraction for trolling and fighting in this post, despite being insulted, infracted and banned by X before writing it - for speaking my mind about the sale of Vidal.

Are there no other mods who can talk some sense with him, or is this the level of discussion that you desire in this forum?

that i have not done

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
TS: Marrotta and Juve have started talking to Gotze and his agent over a proposed move. He's on a 7m net salary and Juve are offering him a longer contract of 6m including bonuses. Bayern want 50m, Juve looking to close at 40-42m. Guardiola and Allegri had a convo about Vidal and Gotze while exchanging notes and Allegri gave consent to this deal.

What do you guys think?

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
TS: Marrotta and Juve have started talking to Gotze and his agent over a proposed move. He's on a 7m net salary and Juve are offering him a longer contract of 6m including bonuses. Bayern want 50m, Juve looking to close at 40-42m. Guardiola and Allegri had a convo about Vidal and Gotze while exchanging notes and Allegri gave consent to this deal.

What do you guys think?
Goetze at 40m would be nice because it makes our team more marketable. I don't want to lose Vidal but if we have to...

Not sure how they know Allegri and Pep were taking notes about them though.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Gotze to Juve is too good to be true. Even after we reach an agreement to sell Vidal to Bayern.

I'd love to see one of Isco or Gotze at Juve. Not much enthusiasm over Oscar joining, though.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Il nuovo Escape Goatze. :touched:
Imagine a deal like this:

Sell Vidal for 40m.
Sell Llorente for 15m
Sell Isla for 8m
Sell Coman for 15m (plenty of clubs interested and I can't see Allegri using him)

Funds raised: 78m

Buy Goetze for 45m
Buy Sandro for 18m
Buy Cuadrado on loan (4m) - option to buy at a total of 22m on top. (if he ends up good it would be good).

Funds spent: 67m or 89m if we buy Cuadrado outright.

Squad of 25:

GK: Buffon, Neto, GK3
DEF: Lichsteiner, Caceres, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Rugani, Evra, Sandro, Padoin
MID: Marchisio, Pogba, Khedira, Asamoah, Sturaro, Pereyra, Cuadrado, Goetze, Vadala`
FWD: Dybala, Morata, Mandzukic, Zaza

Don't need a 5th striker as Goetze can play up front if needed.

That squad would be able to play 4231, 433, 4312 and 352 (with Sandro and Cuadrado on the wings)

That would ease the Vidal pain.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Imagine a deal like this:

Sell Vidal for 40m.
Sell Llorente for 15m
Sell Isla for 8m
Sell Coman for 15m (plenty of clubs interested and I can't see Allegri using him)

Funds raised: 78m

Buy Goetze for 45m
Buy Sandro for 18m
Buy Cuadrado on loan (4m) - option to buy at a total of 22m on top. (if he ends up good it would be good).

Funds spent: 67m or 89m if we buy Cuadrado outright.

Squad of 25:

GK: Buffon, Neto, GK3
DEF: Lichsteiner, Caceres, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Rugani, Evra, Sandro, Padoin
MID: Marchisio, Pogba, Khedira, Asamoah, Sturaro, Pereyra, Cuadrado, Goetze, Vadala`
FWD: Dybala, Morata, Mandzukic, Zaza

Don't need a 5th striker as Goetze can play up front if needed.

That squad would be able to play 4231, 433, 4312 and 352 (with Sandro and Cuadrado on the wings)

That would ease the Vidal pain.
We shouldn't sell Coman. But your plan looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)