Summer mercato 2015 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Even if Gerson is talented, is he the player who is going to come to Europe, be a starter in a CL final team and fix all of our creative issues playing at the highest level in the world? I have never seen him play, but i find it strange that we would spend 20m on this player.

Oscar for 35m...make it happen. Isco will only happen if Pogba goes the other wayin some deal which i think we'll still get a lot of cash in.

Now that PSG has license to spend big, it does scare me what type of money they could give us for Pogba....110m for him would be great and i reckon PSG would be able to regain a lot of that cash by him being at that club in France.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I've never said Gerson is shit or average.

He's a decent to good prospect. And that's all. You don't pay 15M for decent to good prospects who just turned 18, play in South America, who have played 6 months of professional football so far and had 2 very good months, 2 average months and 2 very bad months and are unproven even in Brazil. And who constantly disappear in games because of lack of phyisical condition.

So if numbers are real, this is a shitty business, for a decent prospect.

I'm calling this. If no one buys him now, in 1 year his price will go down to at least 10M.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Salah, Cuadrado, Jovetic... all very flawed and overrated IMO.

Once Salah gets figured out in Serie A he'll pull a Gervinho.

Only good if they are cheap. Which probably won't be the case.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Id much prefer Cuadrado. Salah is good but I worry he is too left footed. We already have Dybala
I agree, Cuadrado showe what he can do when he is fit and motivated and we tend to get the best out of the players plus trust me if he hits his form he won't leave Juve in near future, but Marotta and Paratici know their shit so I am not to worried.

Maybe they'll pull a surprise and get both Cuadrado and Salah.

But unlike everyone I get this feeling that Salah might be going to Inter.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Only Hazard left now.
We should just pay them 150 million and get it over with. Hazard, 10, Juventus.

- - - Updated - - -

They actually are. Amortisation and what not comes into play when looking at selling players.
Wow. That's pretty interesting. I always wondered if they did it like that. Because it is so difficult to establish the economic lifespan of a player I assumed there was another mechanism at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)