Summer mercato 2015 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Pedro says no. Me, i don't know. Only saw him once at U20's Brazil, don't really have an opinion. What i can say is, hard to tell at that age.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm getting sick and tired of barcelona doing all its deals allready, whilst they shouldnt, can the eufa get off their fucking asses allready

How do you rate gerson
Haven't watched him enough to have an opinion. And even if i had, at 18 years old it's impossible to predict (in this case). He could have shown a lot of promise and then flop or simply be average - like PedroFlu says he is - and become a good player like Coutinho. We'll have to wait and see.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
...because the talent scouts are always right :agree:
Of course they aren't, but I'd trust seperate talent scouts working for 2 elite clubs over a couple of people on a forum who think a player is shit after tuning in to 3 or 4 games in a league they don't care about.

Is he anything special? Maybe not. I don't have a fucking clue. But yeah i'll take Juve/Barca's opinion that he's not 'Shit' or 'crap' over an armchair scout with some time to kill and a Brazilian Serie A stream open.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
so you guys don't like Salah right?

:numnum:
I'd take him for a good price. People say there's no point because players like him aren't great against packed defences but we've been breaking down packed defences under Conte with a bunch of donkeys up front so I'd happily take a speedster or 2, could come in very handy in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)