Summer mercato 2015 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i can't contribute as an admin and open threads and stuff like that guys :D

as for Salah. i never said he is a dream signing or anything. i just don't agree with people who are saying that he is like Krasic. Salah has a better vision than him and i have seen him contribute alot in the final third without his signature runs towards the goal. he can pass he can deliver a nice assist. he just needs a better team. maybe not us cause i believe he isn't our standard. but if i have to choose between him and Jovetic i would pick Salah, at least he will provide a new dimension to the team.

and btw am not biased because am an Egyptian. i don't believe in nationalism or religion-ism.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's Chelsea we're talking about.Sold,

Luiz for €50m
Schurrle for €33m
Lukaku for €35m
An unproven KDB for €30m

All impressive sales imo

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Mata who was benched for half a season for €45m.
18 mil i think anyways i see what you mean, but wed be really foolish to spend that much on salah who shouldnt even be a starter here to being with

Mar 3, 2014
We have enough strikers. We need creative players. Salah seems completely unnecessary...

All of these players would fit the need IMO, although many are very unrealistic.
-Eriksen
-Oscar
-De Bruyne
-Isco
-Di Maria
-Pastore
-Gotze
-Reus
-Samir Nasri
-Arda Turan
-Tadic

My dream though would be James Rodriguez. I pray he falls out of favour at Madrid, but that is pretty impossible. It would be a match made in heaven and would give him the perfect platform to become world class.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
And we still got 2 month of transfer window. It's been blazing by Marotta.
Gonna be tough handling all the rumours at the way we been handling out transfer so far, expecting alot of sales rumour and our quest for number 10.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
My dream though would be James Rodriguez. I pray he falls out of favour at Madrid, but that is pretty impossible.
Why? Everyone not named Cristiano Ronaldo tends to fall out of favor. It's only a matter of time till Madrid wants to buy a new fancy toy or they try to start a "new cycle" and then they will sell James. If by then we can financially compete with other teams who would be around him, that's another story.

Jun 6, 2015
We have enough strikers. We need creative players. Salah seems completely unnecessary...

All of these players would fit the need IMO, although many are very unrealistic.
-Eriksen
-Oscar
-De Bruyne
-Isco
-Di Maria
-Pastore
-Gotze
-Reus
-Samir Nasri
-Arda Turan
-Tadic

My dream though would be James Rodriguez. I pray he falls out of favour at Madrid, but that is pretty impossible. It would be a match made in heaven and would give him the perfect platform to become world class.
You must be joking with those three. Nowhere near our quality.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
pls no salah

Or at least no Salah for 25 million, he can be a useful player giving us a lot of tactical flexibility, but his abilities in no way justify that pricetag.

Mar 3, 2014
You must be joking with those three. Nowhere near our quality.
-Eriksen is 23 and has boatloads of upside. He is being completely buried in the mediocrity of Tottenham
-Nasri was one of City's best players 2 years ago. He isn't my first choice but he can play effectively as a CAM, Regista, or Wide playmaker
-Tadic is admittedly my last choice, and he would depend solely on his pricetag. He performed well for Southampton, and could excel on a bigger club with more players to pass to.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Thing about Berardi is that he'll try getting to the Euros and it would be so much smarter to loan Jovetic for the next year. Especially since the blackmountainer can play LW
Jovetic - I remember when all of this forum was crazy for him
I can tell you that he is still class and would welcome him even though I do want someone who can make an impact and make us not lose quality on Tevez departure

Mar 3, 2014
Why? Everyone not named Cristiano Ronaldo tends to fall out of favor. It's only a matter of time till Madrid wants to buy a new fancy toy or they try to start a "new cycle" and then they will sell James. If by then we can financially compete with other teams who would be around him, that's another story.
That's a fair point. If they want Pogba next year, we should demand James + $$$ in return or more specifically.... $$,$$$,$$$.$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)