Summer mercato 2015 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
-Eriksen is 23 and has boatloads of upside. He is being completely buried in the mediocrity of Tottenham
-Nasri was one of City's best players 2 years ago. He isn't my first choice but he can play effectively as a CAM, Regista, or Wide playmaker
-Tadic is admittedly my last choice, and he would depend solely on his pricetag. He performed well for Southampton, and could excel on a bigger club with more players to pass to.
Fair enough. I liked Eriksen at Ajax but not really been impressed about him at Tottenham but as you said might have something to do with the environment. Nasri has all the talent in the world but doesn't have the right mental qualities to play for us. Tadic will never be good enough for us.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
That's a fair point. If they want Pogba next year, we should demand James + $$$ in return or more specifically.... $$$,$$$,$$$.$$
If(!) we sell Pogba I'd like us not to try to replace him directly with a MC, but as you say, with an AM, and then with the rest of the money try and build a team more suited for modern standards.

Buffon
Darmian*-Bonucci-Rugani-Asamoah
Vidal-Marchisio
Dybala-James*-Alexis*
Morata​

That's something worth fapping

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We have enough strikers. We need creative players. Salah seems completely unnecessary...

All of these players would fit the need IMO, although many are very unrealistic.
-Eriksen - Interesting but no
-Oscar - Great vision skills I want our AM to score more but overall I`d be happy to see him play here
-De Bruyne - Good player although he is a bit overrated because of one great season...
-Isco - Isco is a player that can play double as good as he is now. He is being shadowed by all of Real Madrid 90M players and needs a great team to lead and shine! He could become a true gem if giving the chance!
-Di Maria - I simply like this player! He is very fast great dribbler great technique nice shooting skills. downside - skinny and could be injured a lot in Serie A... - Overall if possible sign him immediately
-Pastore - I always felt he could do better than he is currently doing in PSG - that said I still rather us to go for someone else
-Gotze - Great player but I never thought he is as good as everyone thought he is... you`d kill me for this but I`d pass
-Reus - Didnt see much of him since of his injury but Dortmund horrible season was also because of his absence - If he is near his form before his injury just pay whatever Dortmund ask and sign him immediately
-Samir Nasri - Always thought about him as the ultimate overachiever! Dont get me wrong he is a good player but I dont see him as a top club material! maybe a star at a team like Sevilla or Fiorentina but City could do better than him!
-Arda Turan - How did he get into this list?! I dont even need to specify how inferior he is to the other on this list
-Tadic - See Arda Turan

My dream though would be James Rodriguez. I pray he falls out of favour at Madrid, but that is pretty impossible. It would be a match made in heaven and would give him the perfect platform to become world class.
wrote my comments in the quote
As for James Rodriguez - He is my dream signing as well! Would be prefect for us! but as you said its impossible! But you kind of made me laugh with the become world class part... He has become a world class player way way long ago...

- - - Updated - - -

If(!) we sell Pogba I'd like us not to try to replace him directly with a MC, but as you say, with an AM, and then with the rest of the money try and build a team more suited for modern standards.

Buffon
Vidal-Marchisio
Dybala-James*-Alexis*
Morata​

Not that I have something against that team but what happened to Chiellini

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
As for James Rodriguez - He is my dream signing as well! Would be prefect for us! but as you said its impossible! But you kind of made me laugh with the become world class part... He has become a world class player way way long ago...

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why I left him out, sorry :D

But, that's like in 2-3 years time, probably Buffon won't be around either. We'll see, Rugani looks like the real deal

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
It's Chelsea we're talking about.Sold,

Luiz for €50m
Schurrle for €33m
Lukaku for €35m
An unproven KDB for €30m

All impressive sales imo
Schurrle was bought for 20 mil sold for 35 mils and his stats have been a little bit worse in chelsea than his leverkusen days while also being benched half of his second season there . Lukaku had a rate of 1 goal in 2 matches for 2 seasons in a row so he pretty much earned that fee . De bryne was sold for like 20-22 mil I think which was pretty much his worth . The Luiz sale is on a whole other level though . They did very well with de bryne and lukaku and made great money from schurrle and luiz who were sold for much more than their worth . They definetly don't undersell , but they have also had a little luck in finding the idiots to spend that kind of money for schurrle and luiz .

Mar 3, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

Haha - fair point. I mean though in that upper echelon where he is being mentioned ahead of a player like Neymar. I think he could be better than Neymar, but RM is not the platform to get that sort of recognition since he will always be in Cristiano's shadow.

Jun 6, 2015

Buffon
Vidal-Marchisio
Dybala-James*-Alexis*
Morata​

Dissapointed with that really where are Berardi and Coman. Would be happier to keep Pogba and have those two instead James and Alexis.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Buffon
Vidal-Marchisio
Dybala-James*-Alexis*
Morata​

:lol2:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Haha - fair point. I mean though in that upper echelon where he is being mentioned ahead of a player like Neymar. I think he could be better than Neymar, but RM is not the platform to get that sort of recognition since he will always be in Cristiano's shadow.
He is the real thing - I definitely agree!
He is also exactly what we need - Speed Dribbling scores lots of goals can give many assists links up very well - the perfect player for us

- - - Updated - - -

So are we keeping Sörensen or not?
Of course we are... We just need to loan him to 7 more teams but dont worry when he comes back at the age of 30 he would surprise everyone with his amazing potential
This being said.. I dont think we are going to ever see him play for us again...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Of course we are... We just need to loan him to 7 more teams but dont worry when he comes back at the age of 30 he would surprise everyone with his amazing potential
This being said.. I dont think we are going to ever see him play for us again...
are you talking bout berardi :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Buffy
Lichtenstein. Bonny. Chilly. AsaMohawk
McCheesio. VidAlcohol
DyBalla'. HamChick/OzzCar. TheMaria
MoRatata
yes please.

Mar 3, 2014
He is the real thing - I definitely agree!
He is also exactly what we need - Speed Dribbling scores lots of goals can give many assists links up very well - the perfect player for us

- - - Updated - - -

For me, this would be a dream (assuming we sell Pogba to fund him)

--------Morata------Dybala-------
------------Rodriguez-------------
-------Vidal---------Marchisio----
--------------Khedira--------------
Evra---Chiellini---Bonucci---Licht

I don't want to sell Pogba, but we also have to remember we are incredibly deep in the centre of the pitch. We got to the UCL final w/o Pogba, and quite frankly if a sale included a decent amount of cash, I believe it would be a net positive for the club (ex: Rodriguez + 40 million Euro). That being said, I'm completely against selling Pogba and buying a collection of players like Tottenham did with Bale. If you sell Pogba, you'd better replace him with an established star that fits a need, and you'd better get cash as well.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
James cost Madrid €90m and he's going to be the centrepiece of this Madrid side

I know it's a wishlist thread but common, being a tad bit realistic would help.

I have doubts whether we'll be able to pull of signings like Isco and De Bruyne with Pogba's sale let alone someone like James.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)