Summer mercato 2015 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
coman is attacking midfielder!dont need buy new player! He's a decent player, could probably be better than liorente if given the chance. I actually rate his potential
sassuolo is putting a big price on berardi.i guess marotta never think for buy him with this price.although we get rugani.i'm pretty happy for the rugani signing. So who is the magic player marotta wants to spend money on?
I wouldn't be surprised if juve tried unloading pepe and padoin. Same for marrone who many around here thought was garbage.
berardi coman morata tevez zaza as out main attacking force? we just need 1 or 2 proven players or players with massive potential. coman and berardi will be ready within 2 years i think

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Would you sell vidal to buy reus if needed? I'd consider it.
give me Firmino, Verratti and Varane and there would be a 15% chance of me accepting it...

- - - Updated - - -

berardi coman morata tevez zaza as out main attacking force? we just need 1 or 2 proven players or players with massive potential. coman and berardi will be ready within 2 years i think
@Hustini

and rakib is not banned from the new thread? why?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
how can you say that chillini and bonucci are not good enough for europe, when they have done just fine in europe?

one bad seaon does not count. by that logic no cb is good enough for europe.

i think we as fans are overcomplicating what is needed. we have to look at what is te one thing we despertly need? i is creativity. so a flair player is needed most above anything else. llorente could regain his form

They are more than good enough for Serie A, but not for Europe. They are mistake prone and blunders are made regularly, even though they play well most of time.

But they are too mistake prone IMO for any real ambition in Europe. Chiellini has been on the same level of Bonucci, even though he also has saving tackles from time to time.

- - - Updated - - -

Please don't consider Coman as an option. He really isn't one to Allegri.

We just draw Udinese and Allegri preferred not to sub Coman in and instead he'd rather finish with a draw having one substition in hand.

Honestly I think Pereyra, Pepe, Matri and Llorente are in front of him in the pecking order. As stupid as it looks.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
They are more than good enough for Serie A, but not for Europe. They are mistake prone and blunders are made regularly, even though they play well most of time.

But they are too mistake prone IMO for any real ambition in Europe. Chiellini has been on the same level of Bonucci, even though he also has saving tackles from time to time.

- - - Updated - - -

We just draw Udinese and Allegri preferred not to sub Coman in and instead he'd rather finish with a draw having one substition in hand.

Honestly I think Pereyra, Pepe, Matri and Llorente are in front of him in the pecking order. As stupid as it looks.
Harsh truths here.

I agree with your Bonucci/Chiellini comment. They are doing fine because they have not been exposed as of late. They both lack technical prowess required for a defender. But we will get ripped a new one soon because of a blunder. Just wait.

About you Coman comment.... yup....we cant count on him because to be honest, he is an ongoing project and not a player that Allegri is going to look up to if we are in serious needs. Allegri is not ready to give tht responsability to him...and even less in the CL.

So dont count on Coman.. at this stage we can surely say Allegri simply think he is not ready. So lets stop fantasising unlikely formations with him included.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
15 mils for Zaza seems to be too much IMO. At the very least sell Llorente to paid for that.
He will cost us 8.5M in total.
We received for his half 7.5M already.and payed 1mil to buy this half.
So 1+15-7.5=8.5M

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Imagine if we bought Llorente for 15m. At his age and considering how many goals he scored many here would have thought that was a steal. Look how far he is now. Completing failing in all metrics. I don't think 15m for Zaza is all that bad.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Imagine if we bought Llorente for 15m. At his age and considering how many goals he scored many here would have thought that was a steal. Look how far he is now. Completing failing in all metrics. I don't think 15m for Zaza is all that bad.
Llorente at 23: scored 13 goals in 34 games. and that was in 2008/09 when he was relatively known. the next season at 24 he scored 14 in 37 and was part of the WC 2010 Spain squad...

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

I think you're overreacting. It's not like we'd become CL contenders if we bought pair of WC CBs. We have more hurrying needs and just like Lion said it's creativity (CF, AM, wingers). By using your logic the only players good enough for Europe are Pogba, Vidal and Tevez.

I'm not that worried about Coman. He's just 18 and he's getting his chances here and there. Next season with Berardi and Zaza here I think we'll see him more with the other two in 433 most probably.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Llorente at 23: scored 13 goals in 34 games. and that was in 2008/09 when he was relatively known. the next season at 24 he scored 14 in 37 and was part of the WC 2010 Spain squad...
now now now don't do this without comparing numbers to the 20 year old.

- - - Updated - - -

wiki has berardi at 11 goals, 16 goals and 5 goals in league play to date at Sass.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think you're overreacting. It's not like we'd become CL contenders if we bought pair of WC CBs. We have more hurrying needs and just like Lion said it's creativity (CF, AM, wingers). By using your logic the only players good enough for Europe are Pogba, Vidal and Tevez.

I'm not that worried about Coman. He's just 18 and he's getting his chances here and there. Next season with Berardi and Zaza here I think we'll see him more with the other two in 433 most probably.
I know this question is not aimed at me... but ill say im not even worried because, to be honest...we cant upgrade our defense department even if we wanted to. There are not enought Defenders around available, and bringing young boys for top clashes is madness. At least Bonucci and Chiellini have experience under their belts... but i dont think they are just good enought. I just simply gave up tbh with them.

we have more urgent needs in the creativity department, to be trying to patch our defense.

If we get things done and upgrade our attack...we will be able to check our defensive options in other mercato. That can wait.

- - - Updated - - -

He will cost us 8.5M in total.
We received for his half 7.5M already.and payed 1mil to buy this half.
So 1+15-7.5=8.5M
If it is this way then fine. Llorente will be sold for that amount i guess, so we can cover this buy with that.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
now now now don't do this without comparing numbers to the 20 year old.

- - - Updated - - -

wiki has berardi at 11 goals, 16 goals and 5 goals in league play to date at Sass.
Llorente best three seasons of his career: 2010/11; 18 goals in 38 games, 2011/12; 16 goals in 32 games (+ 7 EL goals), 2013/14; 16 goals in 34 games...
Berardi last season 16 in 29 and this season 6 in 17... and im not even counting assists. and this while playing in a weaker team in a league which is "hardest to score in" according to some strikers that played both here and in other leagues.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Llorente best three seasons of his career: 2010/11; 18 goals in 38 games, 2011/12; 16 goals in 32 games (+ 7 EL goals), 2013/14; 16 goals in 34 games...
Berardi last season 16 in 29 and this season 6 in 17... and im not even counting assists. and this while playing in a weaker team in a league which is "hardest to score in" according to some strikers that played both here and in other leagues.
mother of god :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)