Summer mercato 2015 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I doubt romulo is back. I doubt both Zaza and berardi are bought. Probably just Zaza. I'd go after Memphis. Just imagine him and coman on the wings.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
With this summer is the last window to resolve all our co-owns, I can't see Marotta spending much on other players. For me a good window, would be seeing the back of Pepe, Marrone , De Ceglie , Isla leaving permanently. Storari and Rubinho will end their contract this summer as well, so we could see Neto coming for them. Good move there.

On the other hand , I think Berardi should return with Zaza, but we need to let go either Llorente or Marota to fund this move. And with Tevez confirming he will leave in 2016, we got a headache there.

If we plan to bring back Rugani, then one of the CB have to leave. Bonucci or Ogbonna maybe. With Barzagli into his final year of contract, it depends on how his recovery from the injury if he will be extended or not.

And not to forget our missing AM, Reus would be marvelous. We need a marque signing here if we were to convince Vidal and Pogba to stay. A replacement for Pirlo might not be needed if Sturaro shows he got talent to grow.

This January window was wonderful, out goes Shitvinco and Motta.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And not to forget our missing AM, Reus would be marvelous. We need a marque signing here if we were to convince Vidal and Pogba to stay.
wrong. we dont have to convince them to stay. others have to convince them to leave which will be almost impossible

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
I think this will be a mercato which will rejuvenate juve

Out: Isla, Padoin,Pepe,Deceglie,Llorente,Barzagli,Rubinho, Storari :touched:,Marrone Romulo and Matri (return to club)

In: Pereyra (reloan?), Berardi, Zaza, Rugani (return from loan), Neto, Pinsoglio (3rd keeper?), Matiello (return from loan), Attacking Midfielder

Who is this attacking midfielder going to be? :D Mkhitaryan? Firmino? Mata? Januzaj? Diamanti?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
yes but he will stay

you mean come to Juve? yes

thats a must

the world is full of freebies :beppe:

german piece of shit

and 6M for Romulo :xfinger: (besides, arent the bonuses for Pereyra to be paid in 2020 only so this summer we have to spend 14M on him?)

EPL :xfinger:. or Russia, they have money. or to pay Mirko a visit in UAE (or wherever he is)

Storari is the only one im really sad for :sad:, the other two im gonna miss but not as much...

:donedeal:

:tuttosport:

will Raiola bring us Masuaku to kep Pogba here? then we could go all in for Firmino :tuttosport:

better keep that for 2016. it will be more fun that way...
Pereyra will cost us 14M now.
the 1.5M bonuses is counted until 2020 performance or something.
Thats like the fifth time in the last 24 hours you've said you wanted Memphis. Do you mean you really desire him?
:lol:

About Zaza and Berardi,
As others have said,not Zaza neither Berardi were ours at any point.We simply bought their halves and included fixed price for the second part.
It's not Giovinco/Immobille case.
Is Zaza worht 8.5M?ofcourse he does ffs.even he won't be WC or even great.today even Pazzini/Matri players cost more.
Is Berardi worth 19.5M?Imo yes if looking on todays prices.everything has been said about him,has the talent,20yrs,2 years in Serie A,numbers....everything you want/need from your SS/Winger,even if he's not TOP level yet.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I think this will be a mercato which will rejuvenate juve

Out: Isla, Padoin,Pepe,Deceglie,Llorente,Barzagli,Rubinho, Storari :touched:,Marrone Romulo and Matri (return to club)

In: Pereyra (reloan?), Berardi, Zaza, Rugani (return from loan), Neto, Pinsoglio (3rd keeper?), Matiello (return from loan), Attacking Midfielder

Who is this attacking midfielder going to be? :D Mkhitaryan? Firmino? Mata? Januzaj? Diamanti?
coman is attacking midfielder!dont need buy new player! He's a decent player, could probably be better than liorente if given the chance. I actually rate his potential
sassuolo is putting a big price on berardi.i guess marotta never think for buy him with this price.although we get rugani.i'm pretty happy for the rugani signing. So who is the magic player marotta wants to spend money on?
I wouldn't be surprised if juve tried unloading pepe and padoin. Same for marrone who many around here thought was garbage.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Allan, Pereyra, Romulo, Zaza and Berardi and the budget is gone. Depth :touched:
aside from allan. those are all good signings. all starter material too

- - - Updated - - -

15 mils for Zaza seems to be too much IMO. At the very least sell Llorente to paid for that.
i dont think we sign zaza if we can't sell llorente, which i see happening 100%

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The likes of De Ceglie and Marrone will probably remain for the foreseeable future as we need homegrown players for CL.

Zaza, Berardi, Rugani and buying Pereyra will cost us around 50M. Even if we manage to sell Llorente to any shitty EPL team (it will be hard, since his wages are sky high for his production - 4.5M - and he won't want to leave Juve to go to some shit like Stoke), I don't see any other transfer.

At most some other deal to finance Udinese's stadium like Allan or any other player to a position which is not the priority with a loan + obbligation to buy and overpaying the guy so we can extend the payment.

We'll keep our desperate need of a LB, a better CB (Chiellini and Bonucci are not good enough for Europe, when will we learn it?) and an AM.

- - - Updated - - -

Now the key is Pirlo IMO. He's currently hurting the team very badly. Gotta let him go. We'll get crushed by Dortmund if he's in the starting 11.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
how can you say that chillini and bonucci are not good enough for europe, when they have done just fine in europe?

one bad seaon does not count. by that logic no cb is good enough for europe.

i think we as fans are overcomplicating what is needed. we have to look at what is te one thing we despertly need? i is creativity. so a flair player is needed most above anything else. llorente could regain his form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)